Thursday February 9th, 2023
Zipline Brewery Parking Lot / 204th & F Street / Omaha, NE
34 degrees, dry pavement except for a couple of icy/wet spots on the trail. Overall, a beautiful morning in the gloom
22 PAX: Gator, Patchy Adams, Yodel, Bayside, T-Ball, Unicycle, Longneck, Bogey, Vandelay (Respect), DaKine, Tonight Show, FDIC, Chicklets (Respect), Slow Clap (Respect), T-Party, Mufasa, Slow Pitch, Escobar, Kickstand, Diddy, Ozark (Respect), Boji
5:30am: Boji welcomed the other 21PAX to F3 & The Labyrinth. He was able to find the only ice in the entire parking lot to congregate around & began by stating the F3 Mission Statement, 5 Core Principals, let everyone know that he was not a professional and completely forgot to state the Credo. We had no FNG’s.
We started with a short mosey from the shovel flags towards the dam and stopped in a neighborhood to begin Warm-O-Rama:
- Reach your arms to the sky and slowly touch your toes (hamstring stretch)
- 15 Tappy Taps (IC)
- 6 Big Ones (3 on each side)
- 15 Side Straddle Hops
We continued our mosey and stopped right before the dam for the first set of exercises
- 30 Merkins
- 30 Carolina Dry Docks
We continued our mosey and turned on the path that led us around the lake. We stopped at the park on the path for our next set of exercises.
- 30 Squats
We continued our mosey and stopped right before Atlas hill for our last set of exercises before Mary.
- 30 Flutter Kicks (IC)
We finished our mosey and met in the parking lot of the Zipline Brewery for Mary. We did a shortened/modified version of the Steinl to end our workout.
- 30 Second Plank
- 30 Second Chill Cut Plank
- 10 Merkins
- 10 Plank Jacks
Boji called Omaha to the delight of the PAX
Boji filmed Name-O-Rama with the help of Ozark providing back lighting
Announcements / Prayer Requests
- There will be an F3 running challenge starting next week, check Slack for details
- 2nd F opportunities starting in West Omaha this week with a gathering @ Jukes Friday afternoon
- Pre-Run @ 3:30; Happy Hour @ 4:00
- Polar Plunge this upcoming Saturday @ Lake Zorinsky
- Heartland Hope Mission 3rd F Opportunity this upcoming Saturday
- Freed to Bleed happening this week
- Basically, check Slack for all the details on these opportunities
As Labyrinth is a running AO, Boji used a quote by a famous runner as the baseline for the COT: “No matter how hard you train, Somebody will train harder, no matter how hard you run, Somebody will run harder, no matter how hard you want it, Somebody will want it more. I am that Somebody” – Steve Prefontaine. The message is Be that Somebody in all aspects of your life.
Boji lead us out in Prayer.
Thanks for the support this morning. It certainly meant a lot to have you all there!