07/25/2023, 5:30 AM | Sanitarium | Man it was hot and humid this morning
21 PAX: Baby Shark, Bayside, Beans, Belding, Big Rig, Butterfly, Duracell, Gigablast, G String, Ichiro, Ladybug, Parsecs, Rooney, Shocker, Squeaky Clean, Sundance, Swiper, Woodstock,Razzle Dazzle, Schrute, Animal House.
QIC: Razzle Dazzle, Schrute, Animal House
At 5:30 AM Razzle Dazzle welcomed the Pax to F3 – reminding them of the F3 Mission: Plant, Grow and Serve small workout groups of men for the invigoration/reinvigoration of male community leadership.
Razzle Dazzle then recited the 5 core principles of F3. 1) Free of charge 2) Open to all men. 3) Held outdoors, 4) Peer led in a rotating fashion and 5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT) and the Credo, leave no man behind but leave no man where you find him.
We had no time for warm-o-rama so headed straight into to the first of many crazy competitions by heading to the bollards in front of Papillion LaVista High School.
Starting at bollards. Each PAX ran to the East edge of the parking lot, then back to the bollards to complete the following exercises. Exercises are multiplied by the number of PAX on team. The total number of exercises to be performed as a team. (i.e., 50 Dips x 5 PAX = 250 Team Dips)
- 50 Dips
- 25 Box Jumps
- 50 Derkins
We then headed back to the grass football field to be led by Razzle Dazzle in the following: Exercises are multiplied by the number of PAX on team. The total number of exercises to be performed as a team.
- 5 Hills
- 50 Big Boys
- 100 Air Squats
We then headed to the grass football field to be led by Animal House in the following:
- As a team complete 5 Bupees each, run 100 yards, complete 10 Air Squats each, losers performed 10 Monday Humpers (IC) while circled around the winning team.
- As a team complete complete 10 Air Squats each, run 100 yards, complete 5 Bupees each, losers performed 10 Oh Yeah’s (IC) while circled around the winning team.
We then headed back to the track to be led by Razzle Dazzle in the following: Exercises are multiplied by the number of PAX on team. The total number of exercises to be performed as a team.
- 1 lap
- 50 Hand Release Merkins
- 50 Box Cutters
We then headed back to the walls of Papillion LaVista High School to be led by Schrute in the following: Exercises are multiplied by the number of PAX on the team.
· 50 Bobby Hurleys · 50 X Factors IC · 25 Donkey Kicks · 50 Plank Jacks · 10 Team Bropees – circle up and perform burpees as a team, high fiving teammates next to you on the jump.
We then headed back to the Shovel Flags where Animal House led
- Sarpy Slammers
- Shoe Drive
- If interested there is now a nutrition channel on Whatsapp, reach out to Duracell if interested
- Pit Stop’s M Lindsey
- Expectant Fathers and their M’s: Mortar, Simmons, Stranglehold,
- Shockers VQ at the Steel Mill on Thursday
The reason the 3 amigos were on the Q today was because our brother Farva was not feeling well which led me to this quote on friendship. I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.
Stay connected F3 Omaha
We appreciate all that joined us in the Gloom! Aye, RD, Beets and AH.