January 17, 2019 | The MAIZE AO | Copper Field | 29°
PAX: Bubbles, Crab Cakes, Tater Tot, Wait Time, Point Break, Waffle House, The Plague, Sa-Squash, Tonight Show, Khakis, Brazilian
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 11 PAX to a damp morning at The Maize. Reminded PAX that Plague is not a professional. The Plague introduced the PAX to bird box and joked about wearing blindfolds during the workout. Khakis was already wearing his!
The PAX moseyed to the basketball court for warm-a-rama.
- SSH 15 IC
- Mountain Climbers 15 IC
- Alternating Shoulder Taps 15 IC
- Maracon Night Clubs hold Air Chair 15 IC
- Overhead Bat Wings hold Air Chair 15 IC
Mosey the Thang
PAX moseyed around Copperfield to the hill. Lots of mumble chatter regarding the quad-pain from the Air Chairs during warm-a-rama.
The Plague explained the Thang as such:
PAX will perform escalator reps of each exercise at the bottom of the hill and run down and back between reps.
Escalator consisted of:
- Merkins OYO – 10 à run, 20à run, 30 à run à mumble chatter from Tater Tot and Tonight Show convinced The Plague to call an audible and perform the exercise at both the top and bottom of the hill. PAX finished Merkins, 40 at top, 50 at bottom then went into next exercise.
- Reverse Crunches OYO – 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 with hill run between sets
- Time was running out, so PAX did burpees to the six
PAX continued moseyed back to the shovel flags for 6MOM.
- X’s & O’s – 10 on the Plagues X or O – mumble chatter that some PAX were getting quite a bit of rest on the X
- Star Crunch – 15 IC
- Gas Pumpers 20 IC
- The Plague shared John Maxwell’s concept of leadership blind spots
- A blind spot is an area in someone’s life in which he continually fails to see himself or his situation realistically. This unawareness often causes great damage to the person and those around him
- Plague shared that when we see other we see their actions but when we look at ourselves we see our intentions
- F3 has had a huge impact on Plague’s ability to identify his blind spots because he allows other PAX to call him out and give feedback when necessary
- The Plague encouraged the PAX to get vulnerable and be open to feedback if they want to identify their blind spots and accelerate their leadership.
- TAPS – continue to pray for Point Break’s wife who suffers from Chron’s disease.
- Plague closed out in prayer
- Coffeteria/3rdF at Family Fair Starbucks
Next F3 Event – 1/18/19 @ 0530 – The Woodshed – No Doze on the Q