February 13, 2019|Paradise Bakery Regency | AO – Paradise Island | brisk 9°, felt like 0°
PAX: Khakis (R), Point Break, Saul, FDIC, Honey Badger, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 6 PAX to a brisk morning on Paradise Island. The Plague explained the mission of F3, checked for FNGs and reminded PAX to modify as needed. To switch it up a bit The Plague designed a different route than normal for the PAX.
1 – Warm-A-Rama
PAX moseyed loop around Paradise Island to the local grocery store for warm-a-rama
- SSH 20 IC
- Arm Circles 10 IC (each direction)
- Bobby Hurleys 10 on down
- High Knees 15 IC
- Calf raises 15 IC
Mosey up toward Parliament Square and stopped at the top of the hill.
2 – Hill Top
- Air Squats 20 on down
- Monkey Humpers 15 IC
Mosey to Parliament Square
3– Parliament Square
- Incline Merkin 15 on down
- Derkins 15 on down
- Triceps dips 15 on down
- American hammer 20 IC Saul
- Gas pumpers 12 IC
PAX then moseyed back to Paradise Island for CoT.
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared from a sermon called Don’t Stop on Six by Steven Furtick
- You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.
- Three Reasons People Stop Short
- Our perspective gets blocked. Joshua 6:1-5“Only God can speak in past tense about the battles you haven’t even fought yet.”
- Our progress isn’t always obvious. Joshua 6:6-14“God doesn’t want you to trust in your progress, He wants you to have faith in His promise.”
- The process is open-ended. Joshua 6:15-16, 20“Do you trust that God is working even when what you’re doing doesn’t seem to be working?”
- Point Break’s wife with Chron’s – winter causing flare up continue to pray
- Saul family member with lung cancer – good news cancer is localized
- Saul’s Sister in law – hospitalized for abdominal pain
- FDIC – family life during busy season
- Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about DRP (Q1.1)
- Get Right – the pursuit of proper personal alignment
- 1 Corinthians 6:12 “‘I have the right to do anything,’ you say – but not everything is beneficial. ‘I have the right to do anything’ – but I will not be mastered by anything”
- In a man’s pursuit of change in his life, is there anything that must occur first?
- Who does the unfit man serve?
- Does service to other require a man to abandon service to himself?
- A man must Get Right before he can do anything else
- An unfit man is a slave to his lack of self-control
- To be able to help others a man must first help himself
Next F3 Event –2/14/19 @ 0530 – The Maize AO –with Ethanol