Oracle|May 6, 2023|Boystown|AO – |55 degrees and Cloudy
PAX: Mother Goose, Sergeant Pencil, Vandelay, Flanagan, Speed Bump, Straight Flush, Wolfgang.
Mulligan introduced himself and explained this is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith and our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Free of charge
Open to all men
Always held outside
Led in a rotating fashion
End with a Circle of Trust
Credo – Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you found them.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional – modify as necessary. (I actually think I forgot that this morning)
Warm-A-Rama – Mosey to roundabout at Flanagan Blvd and Norton Dr
- Big ones
- Runner’s stretch
- Cherry pickers
- Tappy Taps
Pre-Thang – None
The Thang – String of Pearls
- First leg from roundabout NW on Bucher Circle, come back to Dowd Dr. and across the soccer fields to Flanagan. N on Flanagan to Miller and stop at Boys Town center for Behavioral Health
- 20 merkin
- 20 air squats
- 20 LBCs IC
- Second leg back W on Walsh drive to Mahoney, take a left to track.
- 20 werkins
- 20 alternating lunges
- 20 flutter kicks IC
- Third leg ESE down Farm Rd and around back to Farm Rd. and right on Mahoney Rd. Stop in parking lot by track
- 20 Diamond merkins
- 20 Alternating Side lunges
- 20 low dollies
- Last leg, return to the shovel flags.
- American Hammers rancid style
- Heartland Hope volunteer opportunity on Saturday 5/13 from 9AM to 12:30
- Saturday June 3rd – Brick Builder
- Mulligan’s coworker Don being diagnosed with AML
- Room Service’s son, Pete Steffensmeier. Hit in the head with a baseball. Fractured skull and in ICU at the hospital
Circle of Trust: Pay attention and be present for your loved ones
I have my mother in law’s funeral service tonight and having lost my own mother a bit over a year ago, it was just on my heart to put out a reminder that the people close to you, especially parents, won’t always be there and to find time in your busy schedules to talk and appreciate them. Ask them questions and be present with them because once they are gone, possibility for those questions to be answered are gone as well.