03/23/2023, 5:30 AM | The Steel Mill | 34 degrees with a persistent North wind
12 PAX: Beans, Big Rig, Bobsled, Duracell, G String, Irish Car Bomb, Razzle Dazzle, Rooney, Shocker, Taxman, Tenacious D, Animal House
QIC: Animal House
5:30 AM Animal House welcomed the Pax to F3 – reminding them of the F3 Mission: Plant, Grow and Serve small workout groups of men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Animal House then recited the 5 core principles of F3. 1) Free of charge 2) Open to all men. 3) Held outdoors, 4) Peer led in a rotating fashion and 5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
Animal then informed the group that he is not a professional and to modify as necessary. He also warned them that this beatdown was going to be a circus.
No Friendly New Guy’s (FNGs) today.
- 10 4×4’s – Hand up, go to plank, 4 Merkins, 4 Mountain Climbers
- Tappy Taps – 10 IC
- Big Ones – 10 IC
- Forward Sun God – 10 IC
- Backwards Sun God – 10 IC
The Thang: Push, Pull, Legs x 5, we rotated leading an exercise.
Push – Chest, Shoulder, Triceps
- DB Press x10
- Overhead Press x10
- Dips x10
- Kickbacks x10
Pull – Back, Biceps, Forearms
- Deadlift x10
- Barbell Rows x10
- Barbell Curls x10
- DB Bent Over Fly x10
- Squat x10
- Alternating Lunges x10
- Johnny Drama (Calf Raise) x10
- Sumo Squats x10
- Growing Pains w/weight
- LBC’s x # of Pax (IC)
- Big Boys x # of Pax (IC)
- Superman x # of Pax (IC)
- Sarpy Slammers w/weight – # of Pax (IC)
- Halfway House: March 25 @ Aspen/Sun Valley Park.
- Starting at 5 AM, multiple distances available to fit all your needs
- F3 Omaha Convergence (5 year Anniversary), 4/22 staring at 5:30 AM Boys Town
- Gallup Ruck on Saturday the 25th.
- Prayers for Busser’s Mom.
- Prayers for ICB’s M.
- Prayers to Tony the Tiger and his recovery.
- Prayers for all those dealing with ailments and illness.
- Prayers for all that was unsaid but in our hearts.
Put yourself out there, take the risk of making one’s true authentic self known to others.
Aye, brothers! I appreciate you all coming out to join me today. Keep accelerating! AH