03/03/2023, 5:15 AM | The Bell Tower | 28 degrees
17 PAX: Beans, Busser, Ditty, Duracell, Farva, Girl Dad, Goose, Icy Hot, OG Kickstand, Knobs, Lady Bug, Squints (FNG), Simmons, Stranglehold, Sweet Roll, Uncle Jesse, Animal House
QIC: Animal House
5:15 AM Animal House welcomed the Pax to F3 – reminding them of the F3 Mission: Plant, Grow and Serve small workout groups of men for the invigoration of male community leadership. Animal House then attempted to recite the F3 Credo and failed miserably. Here is the correct version: Leave no man behind but leave no man where you find him.
Animal House then recited the 5 core principles of F3. 1) Free of charge 2) Open to all men. 3) Held outdoors, 4) Peer led in a rotating fashion and 5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
Animal then informed the group that he is not a professional and to modify as necessary. He also warned them that this beatdown was going to be a circus.
We welcomed Will, our Friendly New Guy (FNG), who heard about us from several friends whom he did not disclose.
Mosey to the track and run a lap
- 10 Side-Straddle Hops IC
- 10 Tappy-Taps IC
- 10 Forward Sun Gods IC
- 10 Backwards Sun Gods IC
- 10 Big Ones IC
Mosey a lap and head to the East End Zone
Animal House Party
1st & 10
- Perform 10 Merkins, 1 Burpee (11’s) at the 10, sprint the remaining 90 yards. Recover jog back to the 20.
- Perform 9 Merkins, 2 Burpees, sprint the remaining 80 yards, recover jog to the 30.
- Repeat until all 100 yards and 11’s have been completed.
Mosey a lap and head to the center of the field
Aiken Legs x2 (IC) 1st Set 20, 2nd set 10
- Air Squats
- Monkey Squats – Plank, jump feet to hands and then back to plank
- Alternating Lunges
Mosey a lap and head to the Northeast corner of the field.
Cut a Flip with everyone leading one exercise, Farva got to go twice.
- 5 Carolina Dry Docks
- 5 Big Boys
We then proceed to complete one and one fourth circuits of the:
5 of Diamonds
- 5 Burpees at each corner of the football field
- 10 Flutter Kicks (IC) in the Northeast corner of the field
- 15 Farva Beans each clock and counterclockwise, you’re welcome, Farva!
We ran out of time to complete the circuit to the relief of all. The plan had the following:
- 10 Flutter Kicks at 3 more corners
- 15 Merkins at each corner
- 20 LBCs are each corner
We also did not complete the final Mosey lap.
We then proceeded back to the Shovel Flags for
- Sarpy Slammers
We then completed Name-a-rama and then quickly moved on to FNG Naming.
F3 Omaha join me in welcoming Squints (Will) to the family.
- Prayers for Dallas as he deals with an illness. Prayers also for Terry and the rest of Dallas’s family.
- Prayers for the Nalty Family.
- Continued prayers for Ditty.
7 Rules of Life:
- Let it go
- Never ruin a good day by thinking about a bad yesterday
- Ignore Them
- Don’t listen to other people, live a life that’s empowering to you
- Work hard, do your best, have fun, give thanks
- Give it time
- Time heals everything
- Don’t compare
- The only person you should try to beat is the person you were yesterday
- Stay Calm
- It’s okay not to have everything figured out. Know that in time, you’ll get there
- It’s on you
- Only you are in charge of your happiness
- Life is short. Enjoy it while you have it
Aye, brothers! I appreciate you all coming out to join me today. Keep accelerating! AH