Coronado|April 10, 2023|Mission Park|AO – |52° and cloudy
PAX: Obi-Wan, Paramount, Brad Pitt, Lincoln Log, Erkle, Griswold, Chippendale, Picasso, Golden Pond, Fine Print, High Hat, Muffs, Escobar, Taxman, Pit Stop, Longneck, Kickstand,
Mulligan introduced himself and explained this is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith and our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Free of charge
Open to all men
Always held outside
Led in a rotating fashion
End with a Circle of Trust
Credo – Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you found them.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional – modify as necessary. (I actually think I forgot that this morning)
- Big ones
- Runner’s stretch
- Michael Phelps
- Tappy Taps
Pre-Thang – Each about 20 yards
- Lunge walk
- High knees
- Open and close the gate walk – alternating legs
- Butt kickers
- Small bunny hops
The Thang – 3 person team “relay”
Station 1: To start, teammates do 20 merkins together. 2 teammates run to next station and 1 stays and AMRAPs the following:
- Air squats
- Cherry Pickers
- Chuck Norris merkins
Last round, 2 teammates do 20 merkins and both run to next station and pick up 3rd teammate at station 2.
Station 2: The 2 teammates do 20 mountain climbers IC. 1 member runs to next station and 1 stays and AMRAPs the following
- Apolo Ohnos
- Low dollies
- Side saddle hops
Last round: The 3 teammates do 20 mountain climbers IC. All teammates run to station 3.
Station 3: The 1 teammate does 15 pull ups and goes back to station 1
Last round. All teammates do 15 pull ups together and head back to station 1.
- No Mary
- 4/22/23 – 5 Year convergence. All week there will be lunches and happy hour opportunities to meet up. For SW Omaha, it’ll be at Oscars
- New AO launch at Russell Middle School at 172nd and Q in May on Thursdays. There will be pop ups leading up to the official start date.
- For Swiper’s family for Delilah.
- Picasso’s neighbor is having back surgery
- For Mulligan’s son Xavier for depression, anxiety, and addiction
Circle of Trust: The importance of positive self talk