PAX: Canadian Bacon, Scoober, The Fidge, Obi-Wan, Woody, Caruso, Snowman, Yodel, Cyclone, Superfly, Grease Fire, Bobsled, Wentworth, Frosty, Armando
Q: Mulligan and Patton
Patton and Mulligan introduced themselves and explained this is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith and our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Free of charge
Open to all men
Always held outside
Led in a rotating fashion
End with a Circle of Trust
Mission statement – Plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for the reinvigoration of male community leadership.
Credo – Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you found them.
Disclaimer: We are not professionals – modify as necessary.
- Down dog
- Pigeon pose right and left leg
- Cherry pickers
- Big ones
- Half the group did a wall sit and waited for the push group and swapped
- Push group jogged to front of school and did 20 dips and swapped
Mosey to field
Pair up with someone – All exercises are 100 reps between the partners. Do one exercise on the list and then go to the next station.
- Station 1 exercises
- Wheelbarrow derkins (Modification suggestion: Air shoulder presses)
- Apolo Ohnos in cadence (Modification suggestion: Big ones)
- Flutter kicks in cadence
- Station 2 exercises
- Hand release merkins (Modification suggestion: Merkins on knees)
- Monkey humpers in cadence (Modification suggestion: Air squats)
- LBC in cadence
- Station 3 exercises
- Alternating shoulder taps in cadence (Modification suggestion: Plank or chillcut plank)
- Alternating side squats (Modification suggestion: In place hamstring walk)
- Side straddle hops in cadence
- Station 4 exercises
- Chuck Norris merkins (Modification suggestion: Chuck Norris merkins on knees)
- Bonnie Blairs in cadence (Modification suggestion: Forward lunge alternating legs)
- Big Boys
- Ranger merkins
- Alligator merkins left hand front and then right hand front
- American Hammers rancid style
- Impact retreat this weekend
- CSAUP on 1/28
- VQ for Canadian Bacon and Patton and Wild Kingdom
- Q for Mulligan and Truly and Helix
- Lemu for struggles he is going through
- Mulligan for his son Xavier dealing with anxiety, depression, and addiction
Circle of Trust: Optimist vs Pessimist
Just a reminder that positive and negative are all around us and what determines our state of mind is what we choose to focus on. Make an effort to see the good and let the bad roll off.