For the Other
Temp: 59 degrees
6 PAX: Polaroid, Sputnik, Good Lookin’, Rancid, U-Haul, No Cry
Q: No Cry
The Opener – No Cry presented the 3 F’s(fITNESS, fELLOWSHIP, fAITH)The mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.,, FREE OF CHARGE, OPEN TO ALL MEN, ALWAYS HELD OUTSIDE, PEER LED IN A ROTATING FASHION AND ENDS WITH A COT, i AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL SO GOOD LUCK AND STAY SAFE!
FNG today –
Mosey – open field just southeast of meeting area
Warm – A – Rama:
- Cherry pickers-IC(20)
- Carolina dry docks-OMD(20)
- Run in place and on my down we burpee it-OMD(10)
Mosey – over to the start of the ladder at the lake follow me
Either in groups of two or three we will have the first man run to the first cone set up around the lake as the rest of the pax conducts said exercise on list. Once that pax member is back the next will also go to the first cone meanwhile the rest do second exercise on list. Once that pax member is back we will either do the first cone (groups of three) or move onto the next cone (groups of two) until done or until i call Omaha
Mosey-over to the bottom of the hill right in front of the meeting area.
Pick as new set of three partners or two.
There will be one light halfway up the hill, at the top of the hill and halfway between the top and the rest of the rout around and down following the road to the start.
Groups of three will conduct accordingly
- One HIM will grab one leg of the third as they act as a wheelbarrow halfway up the hill to light one then rotate through all the way around until back down to the start.
- At each light groups will perform 5 burpees.
- This will be done until time expires and/or Omaha is called.
Groups of two will conduct accordingly
- One member will wheelbarrow the other halfway up the hill to light one both conduct 5 burpees then switch.
- Once up to the second light group will bernie sanders to the third light then perform 10 lunges then run to start.
If time allows we will circle up and each pax will choose a core exercise for the rest to conduct in cadence.
Message from the Q:
- Current reflection.
Rancid led us in a closing prayer! Thank you, brother!