August 14, 2023| Sanitarium |PLHS| 57 degrees
#’s Pax: 19
QIC: Truck Stop
5:30am Welcome – F3 stands for Fitness Fellowship and Faith. The mission to Plant, Serve and Grow small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
5 core principles of F3. 1) Open to ALL men. 2. Always Free. 3) Always held outdoors, 4) Lead in a rotating fashion and 5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
FNGs today – no
Truck Stop reminded the PAX that he is not a professional. Modify as necessary. From this point forward there is a real risk of injury.
After running a lap around the track we mosied to the Football field
- Side-Straddle Hops IC X 15
- Big boys – slow count
- Tappy-taps X 15
- Sungods 10 forward / 10 reverse
- Cherry Pickers IC X 15
5:40am The Thang:
We numbered off into small groups. No men were left behind.
Double Quarter Pounder:
- Sprint to the 25 yards and do 25 merkins, run backwards to goal line.
- Sprint to the 50 yards and do 50 squats, run backwards to goal line.
- Sprint to the 75 yards and do 75 Mountain Climbers, run backwards to goal line.
- Sprint to the 100 yards and do 100 Side-Straddle Hops, run backwards to goal line.
The pax rinsed and repeated the Quarter Pounder to make a “Double Quarter Pounder.”
5:55am The Thang (part duex):
- Sprint to first corner on the football field to perform 10 Merkins.
- Sprint to second corner to perform 10 Copperhead Squats.
- Sprint to third corner to perform 10 Merkins.
- Sprint to fourth corner to perform 10 Copperhead Squats.
Mary – american hammers rancid style
At 6:08 am
- The Name-a-rama: Double Dip, Jackson 5, Amadeus, Big Rig, Ichiro, Mr Hanky, Ray Ban, Squeaky Clean, Chernobyl, Longboard, Rooney, Feeney, Animal House, Double O8, Gigablast, Duracell, Boss Hogg, Cougar, Truck Stop
- APEX Friday at the Pit
- Vala’s annual event 9/15-17
- Next Monday – VQ at TA and Stormbreaker as well as site launch with ICB
- Free to Bleed EOM
- Boss Hogg event on the 27th
- Brush up project Sat
- Amanda, Ichiro’s M in the ER along with her friend Kerri
- Prayers for all the teacher’s, admins, students, and parents
- To the people in Linaha, Maui
- Double O8’s mom, Rose, Stage 2 cancer
- Parsec’s mom had a recent seizure
On the heels of Parsecs VQ and his COT message on Privilege, it reminded me to be Grateful and reminded me of a recent quiet I heard. Can you guess who coined this quote?
“Gratitude makes optimism sustainable. If you’re grateful for the opportunities you have, for what you’ve been given to do work-wise, for the opportunities that exist, you’re optimistic. If you can just find those moments, I always feel that if you flip the coin 100 times, you’re going to come up heads 51.” – MJF
Call to Action: Lead with gratitude and more often then not you’ll be repaid with good fortune. Think about something today you are grateful for…..share with it someone that will appreciate the acknowledgement.
Aye! Truck Stop