January 12th, 2023 – The Steel Mill
Weather – Cloudy 26 degrees, feels like 13 degrees (WINDY!)
PAX (18): G-String, Duracell, Busser, Bobsled, Woodhead, Crankbait, Sweet Roll, ICB, Rooney, Mr. Hanky, Beans, Taxman, Chernobyl, Sticks, Schrute, Big Rig, Dozer
Q: Boss Hogg
The morning began promptly at 0530 where the PAX were welcomed and we covered the F3 Mission Statement, “The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.”
We covered the five core principles:
- Free of charge
- Open to all men
- Held outdoors (“ALWAYS OUTSIDE”)
- We are led in a rotating fashion
- We will end in a Circle of Trust
We covered that our credo is that we will leave no man behind, but leave no man where we found him
Boss Hogg reminded the PAX that he is not a professional and to modify as necessary
We moseyed to the opposite side of the duck pond where we completed:
- 15 Tappy taps
- 10 Big Ones
- 10 Sun Gods
- 20 SSH (12 of which were out loud in cadence, the final 8 to be done in silence)
- If all PAX finished in unison, that would complete Warm-O-Rama and we would mosey back to the shovel flags. If not, the PAX were to complete 10 Burpees. We did Burpees.
The PAX were split into two groups. One group met across the street and completed Colt 45’s with weights before running with their weights and pushing the next group which was located at the shelter who performed an assortment of upper body exercises AMRAP until pushed and moving to the Colt 45 station. Exercises included Kettlebell swings, Merkins, Big Boys, an assortment of curls, and Overhead “Oh!” Presses.
Omaha was called at 0605 and the PAX completed 18 Sarpy Slammers.
- CSAUP 01/28/2023 – don’t forget to sign up if you plan to attend and to include a legitimate emergency contact
- Consider collecting/donating canned goods. Bring to CSAUP or any AO
- Oscar Mike this Saturday at Seymour Smith Park – G-String on the Q
- Prayers to Cardinal and his family of F3Knoxville for the tragic passing of Cardinal yesterday
- Prayers to Crankbait and his M
It’s the time of year where many individuals who made New Year’s resolutions have already given up. Discussed reaffirming your goals, but also the importance of having vision and a plan with those goals. Resolutions without vision are simply a wish list.