Wednesday May 24th , 2023| The Danger Zone | Papillion South High School | 57 degrees
#’s Pax: 17
QIC: Double Dip
4:45am Pre-Run: Chernobyl, Sundance, Mr. Hanky, Double Dip, Schrute, Girl Dad.
5:15am Welcome –
You have found yourself at F3, Fitness, fellowship, and Faith
Our mission is to Plant, Serve and Grow small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
We have 5 core principles of F3. 1) Open to ALL men. 2) Always Free. 3) Always held outdoors, 4) Lead in a rotating fashion and 5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
Our Credo: We leave no man behind but no men where we found them.
FNGs today – No
Double Dip reminded the PAX that he is not a professional. Modify as necessary. From this point forward there is a real risk of injury.
- high knees
- Power skips
- Knee hugs
- Ankle pulls
5:22am Pre Thang-
- Packs members will run to the wall and plank to the six.
5:30am The Thang – balls to the wall.
- 3 rounds of
- 10 derkins
- 10 donkey kicks
- 10 in cadence Australian mountain climbers
- Run back to the flags
5:55 6 MOM
- 30 LBC
- 30 toe touches
- 30 big boys
- Frozen Freddies
At 6:00 am NOR
The Name-a-rama: Black Tuesday, Mr. Hanky, Echo, sphinx, Sundance, Rooney, Chernobyl, Schrute, Simmons, Ladybug, Girl Dad, Korver, Uncle Jesse, Rayban, Sweet Roll, KOA, Double Dip
- 2.0 beatdown on fathers day. Chernobyl
- Brick builder June 3rd
- Few thursdays from now flag pass at the Steele mill
Prayer Requests: Lady Bug lead us in prayer.
- Randy surgery to remove a mass. Recovery
- Brobrst family adoption
- People struggling
- Attitude is everything. People ask me, do I like my new position? Do I miss teaching? I believe I’m still in the reflection process, because my answers aren’t positive or negative, it’s just that I don’t know what I don’t know. I believe I’m helping students get better. I still believe I can do more, what remains constant is my attitude. You need the right attitude to get the most out of a situation. That’s what my focus is. Attitude is Everything!
Aye! Double Dip