Coronado|April 3, 2023|Aldrich|AO – |45° and clear
Q: Vandelay and Mulligan
Vandelay and Mulligan introduced themselves and explained this is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith and our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Free of charge
Open to all men
Always held outside
Led in a rotating fashion
End with a Circle of Trust
Mission statement – Plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for the reinvigoration of male community leadership.
Credo – Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you found them.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional – modify as necessary. (I actually think I forgot that this morning)
Warm-A-Rama – Vandelay
- Yoga – Downward Dog and Cobra Stretch
- Child’s Pose Stretch
- Pigeon Stretches- both sides
- Runner’s Stretch- both sides
- Hip Stretches- both sides
- Cross over Stretches – both sides
Pre-Thang – Vandelay
- Seal Claps – 20
- Overhead Claps – 20
- Cherry Pickers – 20 IC
- Sun Gods – 15 IC F and 15 IC R (With calf raises)
- Air Presses – 30 on up
- Quick run over to school building wall for hand stretches on wall and shoulder extensions up the wall
The Thang – Mulligan – 4 corner grinder
- Corner 1 – Push group
- Round 1 – 20 merkins, 20 Johnny Bravos
- Round 2 – 20 side straddle hops IC, 20 diamond merkins
- Round 3 – 20 werkins, 20 air squats
- Round 4 – 20 ranger merkins, 20 alternating lunges (10 each leg)
- Corner 2 – AMRAP
- Round 1 – Wall sits
- Round 2 – Balls to the wall
- Round 3 – Donkey kicks
- Round 4 – Chicken peckers
- Corner 3 – AMRAP
- Round 1 – Apolo Ohnos
- Round 2 – Butt kickers
- Round 3 – Mountain climbers
- Round 4 – Bonnie Blairs
- Corner 4 – AMRAP
- Round 1 – Big boys
- Round 2 – Plank
- Round 3 – Dying cockroach
- Round 4 – Low dollies
- American Hammer rancid style
- First Friday lunch this Friday. Watch Slack for info.
- Ultimate Frisbee at Colosseum. Information on Slack,
- Convergence is on 4/22 at Oracle. There is going to be a food drive going on there as well to help restock Heartland Hope which is low on supplies.
- Canadian Bacon’s grandson got out of the hospital and is doing well at home now.
- Chiclets – A general prayer for those dealing with cancer.
- Patton friends Mike and Christian that are dealing with alcoholism
- Swiper’s family has his nephew took his life this past week
- Rebate’s Mom’s hip replacement
- Green Street – Has a client that fell and hit his head and isn’t doing well and his ex-wife’s grandmother.
Circle of Trust: Thankfulness
Just a quick COT to remember to be thankful for all of the positive things in our lives. Losing my mother last year, dealing with my son’s addiction and depression, and losing my mother-in-law in the past week makes me think of just being in a place where I’m thinking about those negative experiences and not taking time to appreciate all the wonderful things in my life. I needed that reminder as much as anyone right now.