August 23, 2023|Wheatfields One Pacific Place | AO – Paradise Island |Weather: Partly cloudy, 85 °F. Feels like 85°F. Humidity 93%. Wind 3.6 mi/h from S.
PAX (19): Tater Tot, Vandaley, Tightlip, Grillz, Retweet, Penny Marshall, Low Flow, Griswold, Stella, Lil House, Dirty Bird, Tom Tom, Breakroom, Gunner, FDIC, Safe Ride, TC, Khakis, Bubbles, The Plague
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed around the lake, neighborhood, and back to the flags, stopping along the way for some burpees.
- Stop 1 – Lateral Jump Burpees
- Stop 2 – Low Squat Burpees
- Stop 3 – HR Merkin Burpees
- Stop 4 – Standard Merkin Burpees
- Stop 5 – Jump Tuck Burpees
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for some American Hammers
- 8/24 – The Sandlot Shovel Flag Pass – Baby Shark > Simmons
- 8/26 – Oscar Mike Shovel Flag Pass – Q-Tip to Wentworth & ICB
- 8/28 – Ironwood Shovel Flag Pass – Done & Rooster > Rocket & Hipster
- 8/30 – Paradise Island Shovel Flag Pass – Retweet > Tightlip
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared the three ways God answers prayer:
- Yes, Not Yet, and I have something better planned for you
- Plague reflected on some of the trials he is currently going through
- What are you praying for? How is God answering those prayers?
- How can you continue to find hope while waiting patiently on the LORD?