Coronado|August 28, 2023|Aldrich|AO – |63° and clear
PAX: Nailed It, Canadian Bacon, Big Unit, Haboob, Doppler, Patton, Superfly, Bobsled, 308, Davito, Flowers, Lemu
Q: Mulligan and Macanudo
Mulligan and Slow Macanudo introduced themselves and explained this is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith.
Mission statement – Plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for the reinvigoration of male community leadership
Free of charge
Open to all men
Always held outside
Led in a rotating fashion
End with a Circle of Trust
Credo – Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you found them. rnrsdo
Disclaimer: We are not professionals – modify as necessary.
- Imperial Walkers
- Tappy Taps
- Big Ones
- Cherry Pickers
- Elevens with Merkins and Air Squats
The Thang – 3 person grinder
- North End of soccer field exercises, 150 of each for the team
- Air squats
- Big boys
- Johnny Dramas
- South end of the soccer field – you and your partner do 3 burpees together and then send the other person back down to the north end. And move, move, move. Suggested movements:
- Running in place
- High knees
- Butt kickers
- Side straddle hops
- Mountain Climbers
Mary – Mulligan
- American Hammer rancid style
- Nemo finished 7th in his cross country event and is starting out strong!
- Skyler got on the cheer team so congrats to her!
- Third F event, Farva run dedicated to Mark and Taylor Kaipust
- First Friday lunch and Queenservice awards on Friday at Inner Rail
- For Big Units daughter, Lilly who is sick and suffering with a cough
- Prayers for Flowers moving to Tinker AFB in OKC
- Prayers for Patton’s wife who is still dealing with feminine medical issues
- Prayers for Mulligan’s coworker, Don, who is dealing with AML and trying to get back to remission for bone marrow transplant
- Prayers for Mulligan’s son, Xavier, to continue to do will with his addiction as he gets out of inpatient rehab on Wednesday.
Circle of Trust: Macanudo
Macanudo relayed a story of a man who posted about walking a wire while pushing a wheelbarrow between 2 buildings and how no one believed he would be able to do it. Once he did it, he asked who believed he could do it now and everyone cheered. Then he asked who would be willing to sit in the wheelbarrow why he did it. The story was meant to illustrate that we need to have belief in something…something bigger than ourselves. Many of us call that God, but whatever it is, having a belief in something bigger helps our faith and helps mankind.