Wednesday, July 19, 2023 / Danger Zone / Papillion-LaVista South High School, Papillion, NE / 66 degrees / 91% Humidity
Pre-Runners: Black Tuesday, Chernobyl, Mortar.
Smurph: Ear Tag, Icy Hot, Busser, and others?
11 Pax: Mortar: Black Tuesday, Busser, Chernobyl, Crank Bait, Ear Tag, Korver, Beans, Long Board, Uncle Jesse, Mortar
1 FNG: Left Turn
5:15am Mortar welcomed the Pax to F3 –
Grabbed a board and 4 grabbed a tire and ran to the middle of the football field.
- Side Straddle Hops – 10 I/C
- Sun Gods – 10 I/C
- Tappy Taps – 10 I/C
- Big Ones – 10 I/C
- Bent over and hang – 15 count
- Lung (lean back) – 15 count both legs
5:21am: Warm-a-rama – 30/15s
Mortar explained what the PAX would be doing and demonstrated how to push the board. As a group we went to the 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50yard line and back. At those yard markers the group completed the following exercises.
- 10 – Heels to Heaven (10)
- 20 – Monkey Humpers (20)
- 30 – Merkins (30)
- 40 – Air Squats (40)
- 50 – LBC (50)
- Goal Line – Berpies (3) each time.
Numbered off into 4 groups.
- Station 1 (Arms/Chest): Merkins (20), Ranger Merkins (15), Diamond Merkins (10), *10 count break*, 30 count plank, Carolina Dry Docks (20)
- Station 2 (Legs): Jump Squat (15), Monkey Humpers (15 I/C), Squat (15), Monkey Humpers (10 I/C), Johnny Dramas (15 I/C)
- Station 3 (Core): Tire Slams (15), Frozen Freddies (15I/C), Gas Pumpers (15I/C), (Repeat – change core workout if wanted after round 1)
- Station 4 (Running): Hit all 4 corners of the stadium (Push Group)
- Sarpy Slammers (11 total)
- Shoe Drive
- Shovel Pass at the Pit Saturday
- Brush up America 1st weekend in Aug.
- Get out to other sites and go see some of DC/F3 Omaha
- Katie – Brain Cancer
- Craig – Fighting Cancer
- Caitlyn – with a newborn and fighting cancer
- All those with cancer
- New moms and dads
COT: Keep doing tough things and setting goals.
Mortar took us out in prayer.