PAX: Picasso, Vlasic, Larry Legend, Vespa, Cheap Seats, Crowd Source, DOA, Peg Leg, Speed Square, Hungry Man, Tardy, Boji, Lincoln Logs, Tonight Show, Oscar, SwitchFoot, Barn Door
Q: Barn Door
I arrived early to check out my planned route and beatdown location. When I got back to the parking lot Cheap Seats arrived, shortly followed by Picasso for a little extra pre-run of about 1.5 miles.
We had to hustle to catch up with Boji, Oscar, Crowd Source and Peg Leg for the normal pre-run. There was a DOA sighting during the pre-run as well.
17 PAX arrived at the Flags and heard the Core principles, Mission, credo, and disclaimer.
We stayed right there in the parking lot to jump into Warm-a-rama which consisted of 15 IC each: SSH, Tappy Tap, Imperial Walkers, and Cherry Pickers
We moseyed to the church parking lot to complete some agility exercises. Upon arrival at the church we ran into Overtime out on a ruck with a buddy.
We completed the following agility moves twice in the parking lot to get even more warmed up.
- High Knees
- Butt Kicks
- Super Marios
- Sprint (once)
We moseyed back over to the small park to complete the THANG.
We counted off to groups of 3 for a 3 man grinder. I demonstrated several of the exercises as they are new or not typically done.
Exercises were complete AMRAP until one of your team pushed you.
- Station 1 (Green Field)
- Twist Merkin (Merkin then raise one arm up in the air on UP)
- Pistol Squats (Switch legs after 5)
- Diamond Merkin to Superman
- Single Leg Glute Bridge (Switch legs after 5)
- Star Plank
- Station 2 (Curb by playground)
- Dog Pissers (Switch legs after 5)
- Pullup Superman
- Donkey Kicks (Switch legs after 5)
- Johnny Dramas (on curb @ playground)
“Omaha” was called and we headed back to the flags to complete MARY.
6MOM consisted of:
- 15 IC Freddy Mercuries
- 20 Low Dollys
- 15 IC FLutter Kicks
- 1 rounds of Rancid style American Hammers
- Lots of VQs coming up: Vespa, Barbwire, and CrowdSource to name a few
- 1776 this Saturday at Oracle and the Pit
- Freed to Bleed this Friday
- Murph challenge starting in July. Reachout to Escobar if you’d like to sign up and order a shirt.
- Clothing drive going on now for Boystown. Mostly interested in kids clothes, but adult clothes will be accepted also. Drive may be extended past this weekend.
- Continued prayers for Pete and Dax
- Prayers for 12 Gauge and his health issues this week.
Circle of Trust:
You need to find ways to manage stress. Some stress to your body is OK, but a lot of stress can wreck your body in more ways than you think. It will wreck your attitude, sleep, diet, cause inflammation, anxiety, headaches, etc… The list goes on.
F3 has been a major stress reliever for me over the last several years as well as having a ShieldLock to talk about what is causing my stress.
I highly recommend finding whatever it is that works for you to help manage your stress, wherever that stress is coming from.
“Everyday brings a choice: To practice stress OR to practice peace. You get to decide.”
Cheap Seats led us out in prayer.