March 28th, 2023
F3: Fitness, Fellowship, Faith
Moto: Leave no man behind and we leave no man where we found them.
5 Core Principle:
1. Free of Charge
2. Open to all men
3. Always held outdoors
4. We are peer led
5. We end in circle of trust
Mission Statement: Plant, Grow, Serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional! Modify as needed.
Past of COT – Prior to beatdown think of something that had huge disappointment, the loss of a dream, or something that defeated you.
Mosey to Track
• Side Straddle Hops – 10 I/C
• Sun Gods – 10 I/C
• Tappy Taps – 10 I/C
• Big Ones – 12 I/C
• Lung – lean back
Pre-Pre-Thang/Warm Up (Everyone)
• Station 1: 15 Mil Press, 25 Bench Press, 15 Rows, 20 Curls (Repeat)
• Station 2: Bear Crawl to the cone, Shuffle, Crab Walk, Sprint, 10 merkins, Farmer Carry
Names. Mortar, Double Dip, Fun Dip, Black Tuesday, Chernobyl, G String, ladybug, Levy, Sweet Roll, Busser, Crank Bait, Low Flow, Nae Nae, Tenacious D, Stall
FNG: Nature Boy and Chubbs
Circle of Trust – Prior to beatdown think of something that had huge disappointment, the loss of a dream, or something that defeated you (sports, family, career, etc.)
• Talk about Spencer Lee quickly and hot me thinking of some of mine.
o Sometime that is part of a bigger plan. The sting of the time but the growth from that experience will matter on the back end.
▪ “The comeback is always always stronger than the setback”