Thursday, March 9th, 2023 | Steel Mill | 5:30 AM | 35 degrees | Wintry Mix | Wind 4 mph
Schrute 2-year F3 anniversary Swole Fest
PAX (19): Sweet Roll, Animal House, Razzle Dazzle, Girl Dad, Low Flow, Mr. Hanky, Farva, Shocker, Big Rig, Duracell, Woodhead, Busser, Rooney, Knobs, Boss Hogg, Beans, Tenacious D, Dozer, Schrute
Pre-Runners (7): Busser, Animal House, Duracell, Mr. Hanky, Low Flow, Farva, Schrute
Schrute welcomed the PAX to the Steel Mill and thanked Site Q Duracell for letting him lead today, his 2-year F3 anniversary.
Schrute shares that F3 stands for Fitness, Fellowship, Faith
Schrute covered the 5 core principles of F3.
- Open to ALL men.
- Always Free.
- Always held outdoors
- Led in a rotating fashion
- Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
Schrute shared the mission of F3 to Plant, Grow & Serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Schrute asked if there were any FNG’s? No
Schrute shares with the group he is not a professional and modify as necessary.
- Australian mountain climbers 20 IC
- Descending testicles 5 each (B2W, 45 degrees, 15 degrees)
- Chicken peckers 10 IC
- Dirty hookup 10 IC
Work through exercises until next song.
Sabotage by Beastie Boys
“Shoulder Sabotage” EMOM timer 25 seconds
- Baby Arm Circles
- Moroccan Night Club
- Shoulder Press
- Seal Claps
- Overhead Claps
- Cherry Pickers
Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne
- Merkin Train 10x
- Big Boys 10x
I Wish by Skee-lo
- Johnny Dramas 20 IC
- Curls 20x
- Alternating lunges 20x
Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J
- Front raises 20x
- Goblet squat 20x
- Scissor kicks while holding weight overhead 20 IC
Rump Shaker by Wreckx-N-Effect
- Monkey Humpers – AMRAP until the burn sets in
- Overhead press 20x
- Heels to heaven 15 IC
Jump by Kris Kross
- Squat Jumps 10x
- Tricep extensions 20x
- LBC’s 20 IC
- Box Cutters 15 IC
- Sarpy Slammers Rancid Style
Name-O-Rama (see above)
The 10 PAX from The Sandlot joined at this time.
Busser chose Shocker for the Swole Award!
Low Flow passed the Nugent Flag to Farva!
- Halfway House on 3/26 led by Farva, tour 5 Cities
- Sunday run pop-up @ Walnut Creek, check w/ Busser for deets
- 2nd F @ Fairy Nectar tomorrow
- Tony the Tiger
- Dan & his M, expecting their first child
F3 had been life changing for me. It has helped me become a better human, father, husband, leader, everything.
I challenge the PAX to do two things.
- Reach out to someone who has been influential or encouraging to you. Share your gratitude with them and let them know how they helped or impacted you.
- Be the help. There is someone in your life that needs support. You might have to go looking, but they are there. Give them an assist or encouragement, help them in any way you can.
In closing, one of my favorite quote was from a Firewalker COT “Give it up, you’ll get it back”.
Schrute closed us out in prayer