January 24, 2023 |Sterling Ridge | AO – The Trident 🔱| Feels like 29°
PAX : Roadhouse, Slick, Grillz, Big One, Khakis ®, Punching Bag, Almost Famous, Lil’ House, Skipper, Room Service, Chiclets (R), The Plague
QIC: The Plague
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is an international network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed to the lower level of the parking garage for WaR
- SSH – 30 IC
- Tappy Taps – 10 IC
The Thang – Pyramids
PAX stayed together as a group and completed some pyramids. Worked our way up the pyramid, moseyed to the other end of the garage then worked our way back down. Then we went to the top floor, moved to the next pyramid. We successfully completed all three pyramids!
PAX moseyed to the shovel flag for some Rancid-style hammer and NoR.
- Prayers for Plague’s Grandmother, Stripes’ father Dale, Toto’s niece Waverly
- Prayers for other PAX with injuries, surgeries, and family member health
- CoT – YHC Shared about gratitude
- Main Point: The foundation of your gratitude determines the resiliency of your gratitude
- NA Reference:
“Our egos, once so large and dominant, now take a back seat because we are in harmony with a loving God. We find that we lead richer, happier and much fuller lives when we lose self-will.
We become able to make wise and loving decisions, based on principles and ideals that have real value in our lives. By shaping our thoughts with spiritual ideals, we are freed to become who we want to be. What we had feared, we can now overcome through our dependence on a loving God. Faith has replaced our fear and given us freedom from ourselves.
In recovery, we also strive for gratitude. Whenever we confront a difficulty that we do not think we can handle, we ask God to do for us what we cannot do for ourselves.”
- Scripture Reference: “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving (aka gratitude), present your requests to God” – Philippians 4:6
- YHC’s Reflection: I’m grateful for a lot of people and things in my life. Some of those things are temporary (house, job, shelter, food) and could be gone any moment. Paul wrote Philippians 4:6 from a jail cell, in shackles…his gratitude was based on eternal things (Salvation, Forgiveness, Faith in God) that cannot be taken away.
- Reflection for you: What foundation is your gratitude built upon?
- Coffeteria at Scooters