Backblast – November 26th, 2022, 7:00am, F3-Oracle
T’was a lovely morning with heavy chill in the air and plenty of turkey in the belly.
QIC – T. Swift
# of PAX – 12 – Straight Flush, Laser Jet, Skipper, Cheap Seats, Vandelay, Longneck DOA, Icey Hot, Old Spice, Kobayashi, Motor Boat, T. Swift
Mission Statement – to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership
5 Core Principles:
1.Open to all men
2.Free of cost
4.Led in a rotating fashion
5.Always end in a circle of trust
Credo – Leave No Man Behind, Leave No Man Where We Found Him
Disclaimer – We are not professionals, so modify as needed.
Warm-A-Rama – Jog to Practice Field
1. Jog to practice football field while rocking out to our dearest Taylor Swift. Warm up in parking lot near football field. The sunrise was absolutely stunning. Definitely a Top 3 sunrise at The Oracle
b. Tappy Taps
d. Vandelays – quite possibly the greatest exercise this side of the Mississippi. Vandelay of course dominated this exercise.
e. Big ones
2. On the field – Punt or Field Goal Challenge
a. Dropped punt/miss field goal = 10 burpees
b. Caught punt/made field goal = 10 groaners
c. After each attempt, jog to midfield to punishment/reward
Biggest Takeaway….T.Swift lost all his power in the kicking department and Old Spice still has it! Field goal would’ve been good from 35 yards out! Also, Cheap Seats athletic ability is up there with his charm and work ethic. A few one-handed grabs led to some cheers from the crowd.
3. Jog back to flags
The Thang – Coupons with a partner and MUMBLECHATTER
Bottom of the hill with your partner. You alternate carrying the coupon.
On the way up….
Without coupon = 20 lunges with mumblechatter questions, with coupon = rifle carry, SWITCH and repeat.
1. What’s your biggest F3 accomplishment?
2. What’s your biggest FAMILY achievement?
3. What can YOU do more of to support your M?
4. Name an F3 guy that you look up to? Why that HIM?
5. Why is Mufasa such a turd? Well, because he is!
6. Are you happy with your work life right now?
7. What’s your biggest parenting challenge?
8. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
9. What’s your biggest fear with F3?
10. What’s holding you back from achieving your goals?
*Highlight was getting good mumblechatter and getting to know Straight Flush more. Great mumblechatter all around.
Cool Down – Abs to finish us out.
COT – F3 – Proverb Sirach 28:12 “If you blow on a spark it’ll glow, if you spit on it, it will be put out. Both will come out of your mouth.” Both come from the same source of the mouth. Does your ‘source’ bring warmth and light or do they bring destruction and devastation. Words are powerful. So, I challenge you to bring warmth with your ‘source’ because we’ve all been there when we bring destruction and devastation by saying something stupid. Bring the warmth.