Title: F3Omaha Gratitudes
Pax: #18 Escobar, Ketchup, Yodel, Kickstand, Steeple, Lite Bright, Armbar, Griswald, Lemu, Yogi, Urkel, EA, Rowdy, Tonight Show, Bayside, Long Neck, Relish, Rollbar
PreRun: #Escobar, Yogi, EA, Gris, and Armbar
Conditions: Clear Skies Feels like 26 °F
Introduction: Today YHC Chose Violence hoping to bring a beatdown that many will never forget.
YHC completed our opening ritual:
- Welcome to MainStage
- F3 stands for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. Our focus will be the 1st and 2nd F.
- Our Mission: Is to plant, grow and serve, small workout groups for the reinvigoration of male community leadership.
- Our Core Principals are Free of charge, open to all men, always outside, peer led and ends with a “Circle of Trust”.
- DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional, All exercises are a suggestion, modify as needed. Any FNGs?
Warmorama: The Pax Moseyed to the football fields for WoR
- Side Straddle Hop IC (20 reps)
- Tappy Taps IC (10 reps)
- Big Ones IC (10 reps)
Pre Thang: YHC instructed the pax to mosey and line up across the goal line
- Start at the goal line and sprint 10 yards
- At 10 Yard Line Complete 10 Merkins & 1 Burpee
- Sprint 10 Yards to 20 Yard Line Complete 10 Merkins & 2 Burpees
- Sprint 10 Yards to 30 Yard Line Complete 10 Merkins & 3 Burpees
- So on
Set 2: 10 Jump Squats 1 Diamond Merkin
Complete the Full Football Field (Start Back at Zero and Back) – Until Omaha
Thang: YHC instructed the pax to count off by 3s for a 3 station grinder
- Station 1: Push Group – Run 1 Full Lap (400m)
- Station 2: Southwest Hill – Alternate going up via Bear Crawl, Bernie – Slowly come down hill
- Station 3: Stairs – Snake Stairs aka Patriot Playground Until relieved
After 2 sets and a lot of mumble chatter that started with four letter curse words YHC called Omaha and moseyed to shovel flags
Mary & CoT:
Could do this during Mary – Say what you give thanks for and do a big boy sit up?
Growing up, one of our Thanksgiving family rituals that I under appreciated were our “gratitudes.” In a family of 7 kids, I couldn’t help but roll my eyes as each of us would recite what we were grateful for around the dining room table Thanksgiving Day. As an adult and father, I am reminded of the simplicity of those times and the importance of acknowledging and reflecting on the small and big things that I am blessed and privileged to enjoy.
James Allen wrote: No duty is more urgent than giving thanks and Andra Day opined that “Gratitude is a big thing, because it puts you in a place where you are humble”
I am thankful for the gift of time and the investment I plan to spend in giving that time to my family. What are you thankful for?
Each Pax shared a gratitude and we completed 1 Big Boy Round Robin
FNG Naming: N/A
Announcements / Taps:
- Praise: N/A
- Prayers: Relish (Alice); Pitstop (Lindsay)
- 2nd F at Oscars 6 PM Sunday
Prayer via Ball-o-Man: Griswald