4/21/2022, 5:30am | The Steel Mill | Papillion, NE| 42 degrees. Minimal wind
“On the shoulders of Giants”
of PAX: 13
Pre-Run: Tony The Tiger, Duracell, Sweet Roll, KOA, Squeaky Clean
KOA welcomed the Pax to F3 – reminding them of the mission to Plant, Grow and Serve small workout groups for the re-invigoration of male community leadership. We had no new FNGs.
KOA went on to cover the 5 core principles of F3.
1) Open to ALL men.
2) Always Free.
3) Always held outdoors
4) Lead in a rotating fashion
5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
05:32- 05:37am Warm-O-Rama
PAX moseyed to the open field next to the shelter. We completed 20 side straddle hops IC, 10 Windmills IC, 15 Cherry Pickers IC, 10 Sungods IC forwards and backwards and 10 burpees. This concluded the Warm-O-Rama.
05:37-05:45am The Pre-Thang
PAX paired up on a picnic bench. We alternated dips and rows going from 15 reps each to 20 to 25 to 20 and finally 15 reps each.
PAX continued to stay in pairs. We then performed the following workout as a pair.
1 partner Runs to the cone or Bear Crawls around the shelter (alternate)
1 partner performs the following AMRAP exercises
Alternating Dumbell Front/Side Raises
Alternating air punches
Rinse and Repeat
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags. We completed Sarpy County Slammers around the circle x 2 for a total of 26. We then went into Name-o-rama. The following member were present for a total of 13 PAX members: Feeny, Squeaky Clean, Rooney, Low Flow, Skidz, Patton, Truck Stop, Mortar, Eartag, Haggis, Duracell, Sweet Roll, KOA.
- PAX asked to remember the 4 year anniversary convergence at the Canyon 5:30am. Bring canned goods.
- PAX asked to remember 12 in 21 Sunday this weekend at Chalco.
- PAX asked to remember the Brickbuilder Event in May. Form your teams now. Volunteers also requested.
- PAX asked to keep Christian (Patton’s friend) in our throughts and prayers as he battles cancer as well as Knobs mother who will be having knee surgery soon.
- PAX also asked to keep hurting PAX and their families in their prayers.
KOA asked PAX who they look to as mentors in their life? He discussed how mentorship is incredibly important in your life. It helps you formalize the way things are done and helps individuals avoid re-inventing the wheel. When KOA thinks of mentorship, the following quote from Sir Isaac Newton comes to mind,
“If I have seen further, it has been on the shoulders of Giants.”
KOA asks you to find your giants, thank them for their mentorship, and find ways to honor them by moving the needle forward.
We ended with a prayer to Sky Q.