04/07/2022, 5:30 AM | The Sandlot | 41 degrees, 50% humidity with ALL the wind
11 PAX: Arm Bar, Baby Shark, Black Flag, Firewalker, Haggis, KOA, Safe Ride, Schrute, Squeaky Clean, Swiper (& Bailey), Zorro
QIC: Animal House
5:00 AM Pre-Runners —Arm Bar, Duracell, Firewalker, KOA, Swiper (& Bailey), Animal House
5:30 AM Animal House welcomed the Pax to F3 – reminding them of the F3 Mission: Plant, Grow and Serve small workout groups of men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Animal House then recited the 5 core principles of F3. 1) Free of charge (Missed this one, thanks for the assist PAX) 2. Open to all men. 3) Held outdoors, 4) Peer led in a rotating fashion and 5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
Animal then informed the group that he is not a professional and to modify as necessary.
As we jogged to the track the mumble chatter was prevalent, two main topics:
- Ferdinand’s SC. We missed you Ferd!
- How brutal the wind is
The Thang YOU vs. YOU
1 lap faster, 1 lap slower (recovery) .5 miles
2 laps faster, 1 lap slower (recovery) .75 miles
3 laps faster, 1 lap slower (recovery) 1.0 miles
4 laps faster, 1 lap slower (recovery) 1.25 miles
Most of the HIM made it this far when OMAHA was called.
We then proceeded to jog back to the shovel flags with the glorious wind at our backs. Thank the Lord!
- Sarpy Slammers
- High Life and Family
- Pete and the loss of his Mother
- Jason and the loss of his Father
- Abide Omaha, Saturday April 9 from 9 to Noon.
- Abide Omaha, Thursday, April 14 Packing the Pantry
- Sarpy Sector and its Leadership: Firewalker, Knobs, Jean Claude, Gobbler & Squeaky Clean
- F3 Omaha 4 Year Anniversary, Saturday, April 23
- F3 Omaha Brickbuilder, Saturday, May 21
- All the unsaid prayers.
Competition and comparison
- Stop competing with People. You can’t beat others at their own game. You can only compete with yourself from yesterday. If you’re better today, you already won.
- The only worthwhile comparison is YOU yesterday vs YOU today. If you want to be happy you have to focus on that.
Aye, brothers! Keep accelerating! AH