April 2, 2022|Boys Town | AO – The Oracle |
PAX (22): Waterboy, Red Wire, DaVinci, House Party, Slow Pitch, Vandelay, Hei Hei, Poseidon, Bubbles, Pony Express, Khakis, Stitches, Red Ranger, Ponzi, T-Swift, Home Alone, Lansbury, Armbar, Huffy, Ice-T, FNG (Baguette), The Plague
QIC: The Plague
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed to the Farmer’s Market Parking lot for warm-a-rama
- SSH 30 IC
- Imperial Walkers 20 IC
- High Knees 20 IC
- Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Kraken Burpees – 5, 10, 15
- Bonnie Blair’s – 5, 10, 15
PAX Moseyed to the field for a pre-pre-thang.
Pre-Pre-Thang: The Dee – TBI Special Agent – De’Greaun “Dee” Frazier”
PAX partnered up and completed the following exercises
- Air squats 40 on down
- Hand release merkins 30 on down
- Burpees 20 oyo
- 2 laps around the track
PAX then moseyed to the practice field for another thang.
PAX counted off into fours and headed to their respective stations. Station one was the push group.
Station 1 – Push Group
- Run to cone and back, then 20 Burpees, then push to group 2
Station 2 – The D.O.G.G
- Dips – 100
- Overhead Claps – 100
- Groiners – 100
- Gas Pumpers – 120
Station 3 – 4x4x48
- Run to cone and back X4, then 48 SSH
- Rinse and repeat until pushed
Station 4 – The Jocko
- Hand Release Merkins – 50
- Big Boy Sit-ups – 50
- Ranger Merkins – 50
- Crunchy Frogs – 50
PAX moseyed to the hill by the Chapel for Thang 2
THANG 2: Bernie All Day
Complete the first exercise, Bernie Sanders to cone then standard run back. Move to next exercise and repeat
- SSH 50 IC
- Merkins 50
Omaha was called and PAX moseyed to the shovel flags for Rancid-style American Hammers.
We also realized that with the number of PAX in attendance we had a unique opportunity to break the world record for most PAX to complete 5 Bropees simultaneously…so we did that…RECORD BROKEN!
Circle of Trust:
- Injured PAX, 2.0s and Ms with health conditions/issues
- 4/23 – 4-Year F3Omaha AnniversaryFirst Friday Lunch TODAY.
- April – lots of shovel flag passes and potential expansion
- 5/21 – F3 Omaha Foundation Brick Builder Event
- The Plague shared about creating Margin in our lives so we are available for the unexpected
- Margin in a book is there to prevent us from getting overwhelmed; the same is true for Margin in our lives, however many of us have packed our lives to the edges and we are close to burnout
- “But it is possible that the most important thing God has for me on any given day is not even on my agenda…Am I interruptible? Do I have time for nonprogrammed things in my life? My response to those interruptions is the real test of my love” – Bruce Larson
- Make your schedule but then hold it lightly. God might have other use of your time. Learn to differentiate the spiritually illegitimate distractions of the cultural treadmill from the spiritually legitimate calls for service. A warning: just because a cause is consistent with kingdom priorities does not mean God is assigning you the service. Be sure to pray and consult God before presuming on His will.
- DaVinci closed in prayer