March 30, 2022 | AO – Danger Zone | Papillion South High School | Feels like 26° lots of wind
PAX : Ditty, Goose, Rooney, Feeny, Chernobyl, Double Dip, Duracel, Baby Shark, Levey, Gobbler, Zoro, The Plague
Q: The Plague
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is an international network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed down to the goal line for WaR
- High Knees to the 20 yard line and back
- Frankensteins to the 20 and back
- Chereoke to the 20 and back
- Imperial Walkers – 20 IC
- Groiner Jacks – 15 IC
PAX partnered up for the for the Thang
The Thang – Release the Kraken
Partners paired up, complete number of reps below and mosey two laps around the track after each exercise
- Kraken Burpees – 50
- Bonnie/Squat Burpees – 50
- Bobby Hurleys – 100
- Monkey Humpers – 100
*Most PAX made it to this point and Omaha was called
- Jump Tucks – 100
- Merkins – 100
- Air Squats – 100
- Big Boy Sit-ups – 100
- Mountain Climbers – 100
PAX moseyed to the shovel flag for a round of Sarpy Slammers.
- 4/1 – First Friday Lunch
- 4/6 – Danger Zone 1 Year Anniversary
- 4/13 – Danger Zone Shovel Flag Pass
- 4/23 – F3 Omaha 4-year Anniversary @ The Canyon
- Prayers for Lucky Charms and his family – new baby coming soon
- Prayers for Lucky/Gobbler’s family – grandparent on hospice
- Prayers for Papillion community – loss of community member
- YHC shared that I’ve recently been struggling to find focus because I’m trying to take in too much content – books, audiobooks, podcasts, articles, basically everything i come across. I want to be flawless in work, life, parenting, being a husband etc. and I’m falling for the illusion that if I learn everything I can achieve flawless execution of life. It’s a myth if I try to do it on my own and don’t involve God.
- To find focus, I’ve been getting back to the basics and into my daily devotionals/bible studies
- One of my recent devotionals was called “God’s Best” –
- James 1:17 “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows”
- God’s plan for our lives is good and perfect, he is faithful. We become discontent because we try to get what we want by our own means rather than trusting and relying on God to provide us what he knows we need. Even if you don’t have what you want or need right now, choose to be content with what you do have, refuse to focus on what you don’t have, spend time being a blessing to others.
- This also hits home with me as I’ve been bummed that I can’t post to F3 as much. In recent chats with Lemon Law and Wide Right I’ve come to realize how lucky we are that we can post at all and that we have F3 in our community.
- Choose God’s good and perfect plan for your life
- Coffeteria/3rdF at Kum N Go