Saturday, March 26, 2022 | The Pit |Halleck Park| 30 degrees
#’s Pax: 17
QIC: Double Dip
6:00am Welcome – Thanks
Double Dip covered the 5 core principles of F3. 1) Open to ALL men. 2. Always Free. 3) Always held outdoors, 4) Lead in a rotating fashion and 5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
FNGs today – None
Double Dip reminded the PAX that he is not a professional. Modify as necessary. From this point forward there is a real risk of injury.
6:05am Warm-a-rama: Mosie over to the football practice field WITH THE MEDICINE BALLS
Line up on the goal line for exercise
– Lunges 10 then side lunges to the 20
– Knee hugs ankle pulls
– Skips with sungods switch at 10 yards
– Karaoke facing the school
– Karaoke facing the school coming back
– Static stretches
– Hang for a 10 count
– Spread legs down the right for a 10 count
– Down to the left for a 10 count
– Down the middle for a 10 count
– Quad stretch with right leg for a 10 count
– Quad stretch with left leg for a 10 count
6:15amThe pre Thang – On the Football field: Run 20 yards in a group of 3 and perform the movements below. Then run to the other goal line. Then go to the 40 and repeat.
– Maverick Merkins x10
– Med Ball merkins x 10
Med Ball overhead squats pass x 10
6:25am The Thang – On the football practice field – Number off in pairs. Run down 100 yards switch and come back 100 yards doing the exercises below.
Use 1 medicine ball per group of 2. Complete the exercised from goal line to goal line
– Side shuffle buddy passes all the way down to the opposite end zone and back
– Front and back pedal passes all the way to the opposite end zone and back, partner switches coming back
– Running forward with side hip front tosses all the way down to the opposite end zone and back.
– Alternating Med Ball throws all the way to the opposite end zone and back.
– Murder bunnies to 50 then switch with your partner, Partner is bear crawling to the 50 and switching to murder bunnies all the way down to the opposite end zone and back.
– Then repeat, but do it for 400 yards.
– 37 LBC’s
– American Hammers Rancid Style IC around the circle with a Med Ball
7:00 am NOR
– Gipper, Rouny, Mortar, Fun dip, Bayside, Farva, Duracell, Corn Pirate, Trench, High life, Chernobyl, Black Tuesday, Swiper, Schrute, Knobs, Double Dip.
– 12 and 24 this Sunday on Q in millard along the papio trail
– Gear, Check slack for details.
– 3rd F opportunity Heartland hope
– Durcell’s and Corn Pirate’s friend who passed away, for the family and friends.
– Nelli’s Family
– Safe travels for the guys at the mortimer reley
Thank you. Just Thank you F3, Thank you to Ear Tag for getting me out. Thanks to KOA for the name. Thanks to F3
Aye! Double Dip