March 10, 2022|Stone Creek Park | AO – The Berm |19°
PAX : Doggy Paddle, Al Borland, House Party, LPC, Short Sale, Tubesocks, Bubbles, Chucky, Pantyhose, Grillz, Doppler, Truly, Blanks, Cataracts, Toto, The Plague
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed one lap around the track then to the 50-yard line for WaR
- SSH – 15 IC
- Pogo stick hops – 15 IC each leg
- Squat Imperial walkers – 15 IC
- Maroccan night clubs – 15 IC
- Makhtar NDiayes/Groiners – 15, 10, 5
Thang 1 – Burp Back Berm
PAX partnered up and lined up on the bottom of the berm
The exercise is then performed by pairing up with one person proceeding to run backward up the hill/forward down the hill 5X while the other person is performing burpees. The individuals continue to alternate running with burpees until 100 total burpees are completed. When finished, pax continue to run hills until entire pax completes.
YHC wanted to keep the group together to enjoy some 2nd F so we moseyed around the AO stopping along the way to perform various circuits of exercises
Thang 2 – Fellowship on String
Circuit 1 X2
- High Knees 20 IC
- Jump Squats 20 on down
- Merkins 20 on down
- Freddy Mercury 20 IC
- Dips 20
- Derkins 20
- Step Ups 20 IC
- Bonnie Blairs 20 IC
- V Up 20 on up
- Catalina Wine Mixer 20 IC
- Gas Pumpers 20 IC
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for another little thang. This would be the second largest Bropee ever including 16 men doing 5 Bropees together in a circle. This is my new favorite way to end a beatdown!
- Check Slack – tons of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd F opportunities to get involved in
- Injured PAX, lost PAX
- Paisley’s surgery
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague from the book “Redeeming Your Time”
- If we’re going to get better at managing our time, we must start by looking at the author of time = GOD
- One truth i’ve recently learned is that because sin has entered our world we will all die with unfinished symphonies/business
- This is a helpful truth for me because it allows me to stop trying so hard to get it all done because that will never be possible. I need to slow down and be more intentional in enjoying the moments, tasks and processes that I’m in right now.
- Most recently, this has been applicable as I’m only posting to F3 twice a week and have tons of FOMO not being able to attend all of the events and beatdowns – i’ve realized that the PAX don’t care and I have way more fun when I come out and engage in the moments of fellowship that I am handed on that morning.
- What are the areas of your life that you need to surrender to the Author of Time?