March 2, 2022|Paradise Bakery, Regency | AO – Paradise Island | 42°
PAX: GTA, Flanders, Slow Pitch, Red Ranger, Tater Tot, Sweet Role, Dirty Bird, Icy Hot, Bovine, Ice T, Black Lung, TC, Side Dish, Cosmo, Invictus, Gunner, Vandelay, Chicklets, Splinter, Buns of Steel, Paramount, Did It, Grease Fire, Blue Chip
Q: Blue Chip
Welcomed 24 HIM to a beautiful morning at Paradise Island. Explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that Blue Chip is not a professional so they need to be safe and modify exercises as needed.
PAX moseyed to the 444 Lake Regency parking lot for warm-a-rama
· Side Straddle Hops 20 IC
· Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
· 20 Big Ones IC
· 20 Imperial Walkers IC
· 20 Mountain Climbers IC
PAX moseyed around Regency/Regency Lake for a beatdown, stopping along the way to perform moves:
Stop 1 – (between apts.) 10 Merkins, 15 Air Squats, 20 LBCs IC, PAX moseyed to next spot
Stop 2 – (by the dock) 10 Merkins, 15 Air Squats, 20 Big Ones, PAX moseyed to next spot
Stop 3 – (bottom of hill) 10 Merkins, 15 Air Squats, 20 Flutter Kicks IC, PAX moseyed to next spot
Stop 4 – (top of hill) 10 Merkins, 15 Air Squats, 20 Box Cutters IC, PAX moseyed to next spot
Stop 5 – (bottom of hill on north side) 10 count, PAX moseyed back to Shovel Flags
Circle of Trust:
· Blue Chip shared a message relating to the Q Source on Preparedness
· Be prepared by starting your day off right.
· Be prepared to be in the moment, and to handle adversity and to be able to enjoy life’s special moments.
· TAPS – Led by Tater Tot
· Prayers for PAXs and mankind
Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about Preparedness (F5) (Q1-4) – Led by Tater Tot
· Prepardness – Getting Ready for the Expected While Being Ready For The Unexpected
· Grease Fire led prayer to close.