February 11, 2022|Stinson Park | AO – The Brickyard | 43° slight rain
PAX : E-85, Double Dip, Shingles, Huffy, Pony Express, Ponzi, Safe RIde, Stella, Folsom, Icy Hot, Gunner, KOA, Cosmo, Duracel, Bloodshot, Animal House, Grass Roots, Flanders, Landsbury, Betamax, Smashmouth, GIrl Dad, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed the PAX to a beautiful morning at The Brickyard. The intro was performed as a freestyle rap to Dr. Dre’s Still Dre instrumental.
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed around the park for WaR
- Seal Claps – 20 IC
- Catalina Wine Mixers/Groiners – 5, 10
- Moroccan Night Clubs – 15 IC
Thang 1 – Tortoise and Hare
PAX split up into two groups
- Group 1 – murder-bunny from tower to stage
- Group 2 – run 1 ½ laps around the trail
- However many coupons from group 1 make it to the stage before group 2 is finished have to be carried around the track by group 2 for another lap while all others are murder-bunnied back to start
- Groups switch and repeat
Thang 2 – Meatloaf
10 Squat Thrusters
20 Overhead presses
30 KB swings
40 Goblet Squats
50 Incline Block Merkins
25 Curl Presses
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for
- Coupon Windshield Wipers – 15 IC
- Rancid Hammers – 23 IC
- Check Slack – tons of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd F opportunities to get involved in
- Injured PAX, lost PAX
- Paisley’s Heart Surgery
- Pony Express becoming a father soon – pray for the kid!
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared from the book Upstream by Dan Heath
- You and your friend are having a picnic by the side of a river. Suddenly you hear a shout across the waters – a child is drowning. Without thinking you both dive in, grab the child and swim to shore. But before you recover, you hear another child crying for help. You and your friend again swung into action to rescue. Then another struggling child drifts into sight… then another… then another. The two of you can barely keep up. Suddenly you see your friend wading out of the water, seeming to leave you alone. “Where are you going” you asked, to which he responded: ” I’m going upstream to handle the guy who’s throwing all these kids in the water.”
- Downstream effort restores the normal state, but upstream effort maintains normalcy in the first place.
- What problems are you facing in your life? How can you look upstream to create more peace and serenity in your life and stop solving the same problems over and over again?