February 1, 2022|Swanson Elementary School | AO – The Mess Hall | 35°
PAX : Rancid, Folsom, Rosetta, Stella, Griswold, Honey Maid, Grillz, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed the PAX to a beautiful morning at The Mess Hall. The intro was performed as a freestyle rap to Notorious B.I.G.’s Juicy instrumental.
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed to the four square concrete lot for WaR
- Seal Claps – 20 IC
- Merkin/Groiner Supersets – 5, 10
- Moroccan Night Clubs – 15 IC
Thang 1 – Salty EMOM
PAX paired up and lined up at the bottom of the hill for a little salty EMOM. PAX would work together to complete 100 reps of the exercises below. Every Minute on the Minute a timer went off and PAX Bernie Sanders up the hill and back, then resume exercise.
- HR Merkins – 100
- Bonnie Blair’s – 100 IC
- Jump Tucks – 100
Thang 2 – Emerald 11’s
As a group, PAX completed 11’s with Bobby Hurley’s and Lung-Squat-Lung IC.
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for Mary.
- V-Ups – 20
- Spider Crunches – 20
- Rancid Hammers – 16 IC
- First Friday Lunch and Happy Hour this week
- Injured PAX, lost PAX
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared about the latin word Tentatio and the purpose of struggles
- One Latin word encapsulates suffering: tentatio. Wrapped with adversity and affliction, tentatio depicts trial and temptation, the intense internal struggle from the crosses we bear and the crosses we cause others to bear.
- Sometimes when you decide to pursue God or accelerate in areas of your life things get more challenging before they get easy
- We have to make sure we don’t let those challenges keep us from achieving our higher purpose and that we’re not constantly chasing comfort.
- Lean in during Tentatio instead of isolating out!