January 26, 2022|Millard South High School | AO – The Mainstage | 15°
PAX : Griswold, Lite Brite, Baby Shoes, T-Ball, Hard Hat, Crab Cakes, Nelly, Chucky, Fine Print, Speed Square, Gump, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed the PAX to a beautiful morning at The Mainstage.
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
YHC kept with the Freestyle theme and provided the intro in a rap fashion – trust me it sounded better than it looks in writing 🙂
- Fitness Fellowship and faith F3
- Mainstage is the place we be
- Plague on the mic
- I’m one of the rotating leaders
- Open to all men outside no heaters
- There’s no cost meaning it’s free
- You better believe we’re ending in a CoT
- I’m also not a pro so you’ll need to modify
- Almost forgot did anyone bring a new guy?
- If not let’s hit the track for a mosey
- I promise I’ll try to keep us nice and toasty
Also in keeping with the theme, the PAX noticed the gate to the field was locked. Luckily Griswold was there to help guide YHC and we audible to the parking lot – PAX moseyed ato the parking lot for WaR
- SSH, Groiner Jack’s, HR Merkins – 5
- SSH, Groiner Jack’s, HR Merkins – 10
- SSH, Groiner Jack’s, HR Merkins – 15
- SSH, Groiner Jack’s, HR Merkins – 20
Pre-Tuang – BBE
PAX paired up and lined up at the goal line for BBE.
- Both partners bearcrawl to the 20
- Both partners broad jump to the 40
- Empty wheelbarrow back to the goal line switching partners at the 20
The parking lot started to fill up with students arriving for school so we freestyled our way back to the south lot to finish up Doracides.
The Thang – Doracides
PAX paired up for Doracides where 2 PAX work together to reach cumulative exercise goals. 1 PAX member will execute as many reps as possible while PAX 2 sprints to 25, 1 burpee, sprint back to partner, touch, sprint to the 50, 2 burpees, sprint back to partner, touch, sprint to the 25, 3 burpees, sprint back to partner, touch, sprint to the goal line, 4 burpees, sprint back, switch with partner. PAX member picks up where PAX member doing the exercises left off.
Exercises consisted of
- Bonnie Blair’s – 100 IC
- HR Merkins – 200
- Jump Tucks – 300
- Makhtar N’Diayes – 200 IC
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for Mary.
- CSAUP this Saturday!!!
- MABA – 100 Burpees per day for January
- Injured PAX, lost PAX
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared a freestyle rap with the Pax
- It’s time for the CoT
- It’s me PLAGUE
- Mainstage is the place we be
- So thankful for the men within F3/vulnerability
- The story starts as the bright lights shine
- I hit rock bottom at the end of white lines
- Little did I know the story wasn’t mine
- The lies and lonely nights they Got old quick
- Tried to keep the mask on but it just wouldn’t stick
- Alone in the darkness something in me changed
- My life by God was quickly rearranged
- I can’t tell you why or even how but I never imagined I’d be where I am now
- Now I’m Clean lean and on a bigger mission
- Eyes have been opened to what I was missing
- We all have our jesters or spots that are tender
- My only advice would be to just surrender
- Your weakness is strength don’t ever forget it
- Let God’s dream be yours, go out and get it!