January 22, 2022|Halleck Park | AO – The Pit | feels like 10°
PAX : Gunner, Chernobyl, Oompa, Duracell, Huffy, Trench, Borat, Feeney, Milo, Tony the Tiger, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed the PAX to a beautiful morning at The Pit.
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
Warm-A-Rama – PAX started with a mosey to the open field behind the pond for WaR
- SSH – 10 IC
- Burpees – 5
- SSH – 10 IC
- Groiners – 10
- Huffy 10 speeds – 10 IC
- Makhtar N’Diayes – 10 IC
- SSH – 50 IC
- Sun gods – 20 IC (10 each direction)
The Thang 1 – Killer B’s
PAX moseyed to the parking lot behind the baseball fields for some Killer B’s – stolen from an old IPC workout
Line up at a parking stall, complete 10 reps of three exercises below then broad jump two parking stalls, repeat, then bear crawl back to start
- Bonnie Blairs – 10 IC
- Bobby Hurley’s – 10
- Burpees – 10
The Plague then gave Tony the Tiger a choice of continuing Killer B’s or looking behind door number 2…he choose door number 2. PAX moseyed back to open field behind the pond for the Thang Part 2.
The Thang 2: Tasty Pterodactyls
PAX paired up to complete the following rounds of exercises. After each round PAX moseyed two laps around the pond then went to next round.
|Exercise||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4|
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for NoR
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared a message about habits and goals from Craig Groeschel’s podcast on High-Impact Habits for Successful Leaders
- Most of us know that habits are an important part of developing as a leader. Successful people do consistently what other people do occasionally.
- Three reasons we might not successfully act on the good intentions of developing new habits:
- We focus on the what but don’t understand the how – think systems instead of goals
- We don’t see progress fast enough and wrongly conclude these two things:
- Small, wise decision don’t matter that much
- Small, unwise decision don’t matter that much
- Our negative self-perception sabotages our success – identity shapes actions
- This is why it’s important to set goals focused on who you want to become instead of what you want to do
- When you know who you are, you’ll know what to do
- 1/29/2022 – CSAUP get registered and participate this will be Epic!
- January – MABA – 100 Burpees per day challenge
- Prayers: Prayers for injured PAX
Coffeteria and Q-Source commenced at Hy-Vee
Aye! The Plague