Pain Killer, Shrue, Grease Fire, Mulch, Wentworth, Duracell, Gump
- Tappy Taps x10
- Big Ones x10
- Windmills x10 IC
- Seal Claps w/Jonny Dramas x15 IC
- Moroccan Nightclubs x15 IC
- High Knees x20
- SSH x20 IC
Mosey to the rec area by the lake.
- Picknick area:
- Break Pax Into 2 groups
- Group #1, ATM x10
- Group #2, Tables
- Jump Ups x10
- Dips x20
- Alt Step Ups, AMRAP
- Swap when ATM set is completed. Completed 3 rounds before moving on…
- Hindenburg BLIMPS (replace 40 merkins with 40 LBCs)
- Modified version of BLIMPS. Done on a field. Perform exercise at corner #1, sprint to corner #2, perform exercise. Sprint to corner #3 perform exercise. Then to corner #4, exercise and then back to corner #1. Plank it up until all have finished. Thats one round.
- Round 1 – 10 Burpees
- Round 2 – 20 Lunges / Bobby Hurleys
- Round 3 – 30 Imperial Walkers / Bonnie Blairs / Groiners
- Round 4- 40 Merkins / LBCs /Mountain Climbers / LBCs
- Round 5 – 50 Plank Jacks
- Round 6 – 60 Squats
- Big Boys x20
- E2Ks x10 each set
- Gas Pumpers x20
- American Hammers x12
The book i’m currently reading is called “The Midnight Library.” Its about a woman in her 30’s who “decides to die.” But instead of dying, she goes to this library with books of different versions of her life. The librarian helps her choose different paths she could have taken during different points in her life.
One of the lines in the book made me pause and reflect:
“We are shaped not only by the things we choose to do, we’re also shaped by the things we choose not to do.”
One of the revelations of the different, alternate stories of her life is how her decisions impact others. Not only is the main character”s life arch is very different from book to book, but so are the lives of the people around her. Her friends and family are very different people because of the choices one character makes.
Of course there is no such library for us. We get only one life to live. However, the things we chose to do and the things we chose not to do not only impacts us, they can greatly impact those around us.
Whever you are confronted with a decision to make, take time, pause, and consider how your choices not only impact you, how your choices impact others. We get this one life and so do those around us. Make the most of it! For yourself and those who are affected by your choices.