11 PAX: Baby Shoes, Chippendale, Duracell, Golden Pike, Lincoln Logs (Respect x 2), Nelly, Paramount, Sister Act, Speed Square, Splinter, Yogi
QIC: Animal House
5:00 AM Pre-Runners — Chippendale, Golden Pike, Sister Act, Yogi, Animal House
5:30 AM Animal House welcomed the Pax to F3 – reminding them of the F3 Mission: Plant, Grow and Serve small workout groups of men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Animal House then covered the 5 core principles of F3. 1) Free of charge. 2. Open to all men. 3) Held outdoors, 4) Peer led in a rotating fashion and 5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
As the PAX were running down to the lighted and bright field, Animal House informed the group that he was not a professional and that it is important to remember to MODIFY as needed. PAX modified as necessary throughout the workout.
- Mosey down to the field and run around track to meet in the center
- Side-straddle Hops – 12 count IC
- Cherry Pickers – 12 count IC
- Big Ones – 12 count IC
- Tappy Taps – 11 count IC (Q ended it a bit early)
Mosey to South goal line
Pre-Thang – Contra-Burpee-Broad Jumps
- 1 Burpee, 1 Broad Jump
- 2 Burpees, 2 Broad Jumps
- 3 Burpees, 3 Broad Jumps
- 4 Burpees, 4 Broad Jumps
- 5 Burpees, 5 Broad Jumps
- 6 Burpees, 6 Broad Jumps
- 7 Burpees, 7 Broad Jumps
- 8 Burpees, 8 Broad Jumps
- 9 Burpees, 9 Broad Jumps
- 10 Burpees, 10 Broad Jumps
Bear Crawl back to the South Goal Line and then Bernie Sanders to the 6
The PAX were super excited that the Pre-Thang was done.
The PAX were divided into 3 teams.
The Thang – Winter Wonderland
- Round 1: 5 Sweet Roll Merkins
- Round 2: 10 Sweet Roll Merkins
Sprint up bleachers, across and back down bleachers to Station 2
- Round 1: 10 Bonnie Blairs (Both legs = 1)
- Round 2: 20 Bonnie Blairs (Both legs = 1)
Sprint to Station 3
- Round 1: 10 LBCs IC
- Round 2: 20 LBCs IC
Sprint up bleachers, across and back down bleachers to Station 4
- Round 1: 10 Cheerleaders (SSH w/ low squat)
- Round 2: 20 Cheerleaders (SSH w/ low squat)
Sprint to Station 1
- Ryker, Speed Squares Brother-in-law as he goes through a career transition.
- 3rd F Opportunities
- 12/8 Hump Day Happy Hour 5-7 PM Kross Strain
- 12/26 Santa Saunter @ The Farm
- Heartland Hope Adopt A Family, to donate Venmo Gobble before Friday, December 10 3:30 PM (@Matt-Burke-54)
Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth. 1 John 3:18
Do the people around you genuinely know how you feel about them?
Have you told them that you love and appreciate them?
Are you available when they need someone?
Have you asked for help if you need it?
Remember you are never facing challenges alone, help is all around you, take advantage of it and be there for others, when they need help.