11/25/2021, 5:00am | The Sandlot | Papillion, NE| 26F. Feels like 16F. Clear.
13.3 mph stiff NNW wind
# of PAX: 13
Firewalker welcomed the Pax to F3 – reminding them of the mission to Plant, Serve and Grow small workout groups for the re-invigoration of male community leadership. 1 new FNG today, Charlie.
Firewalker went on to cover the 5 core principles of F3.
1) Open to ALL men.
2) Always Free.
3) Always held outdoors
4) Lead in a rotating fashion
5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
Firewalker reminded the PAX of the route of our run. We were running by 4:59am.
Because it was so cold and we did not see any cars pulling into the Duck
Pond, we elected to start early. The PAX moseyed at their own pace. The route included running West on Lincoln road to Prairie Queen Lake. At Prairie Queen Lake we ran counter-clockwise around the entire lake. Unfortunately the tree cover is very minimal leading to stiff winds, especially on the Northwest Corner as PAX members moseyed over the Dam. No PR’s would be made on this blustery morning. After completing a mosey around the lake, we returned on Lincoln Road back to the shovel flags and picked up the 6.
We then went into Name-o-rama. The following member were present for a total of 13 PAX members: Armbar, Jean Claude, KOA, Crawl, Double Dip, Animal House, Farva, Swiper, Firewalker, Saluki, Girl Dad, Cataracts, Charlie/FNG/newly named “Irish Exit”
– PAX asked to remember Ditty and his VQ on Saturday.
– PAX asked to remember posting tomorrow at either Brickyard or The Farm as Ferdinand and Huffy are swapping sites.
– PAX reminded about 2nd F Coffee and Snacks immediately following this run with the Steel Mill PAX.
– PAX reminded about 2nd F opportunity on Slack for our families at the Creighton game November 30th.
– PAX asked to keep those families who are without family during the holidays in your thoughts and prayers.
A shivering Firewalker simply stated, I am Thankful for each of you on this Thanksgiving Day. Don’t forget how lucky we are to have F3 in our lives. We ended with a prayer to Sky Q.