Betamax, Samples, Smashmouth, Wentworth, Doll Face, Frosty, Da Vinci, Hispter, Sprotiva, Grease Fire, Bloodshot, Rice a Roni, Saferide
- SSH x20 IC
- Tappy Taps x15 IC
- Big Ones x10 IC
- Imperial Squat Walkers x15 IC
After warm-a-rama was complete, pax simply walked to the stage.
Break Pax into two groups. Both groups will count exercises together as a single group. Then swap exercises.
- Set #1 (20 reps, repeat 3 times)
- Iron Chair Press (Iron Chair against the wall, Overhead press)
- Fluttering Chest Press (on your back, Chest Press with Flutter Kicks)
- Set #2 (20 reps, repeat 3 times)
- Iron Chair Lateral Raises (Iron Chair against the wall, with weights, raise arms from knee to chest level, with arms straight in front of you)
- Dolly the Skull Crusher (Low Dollies with Skull Crusher combo)
Indian Run to Benches, Heavy Style:
- Pax make a single line, holding weights in rifle carry position
- Pax start walking slowly toward the benches
- Pax at the end of the line walks fast to the front of line, doing curls
- Set #1 (3 rounds, reps: x20, x15, x10)
- Setup Curls
- Reverse Grip Curls
Moved pax from benches to playground equipment so we’re not so spread out…opportunity for mumblechatter.
- Set #2 (3 rounds, reps: x15, x10, x5)
- Merkin Rows
- Bent Over Rows
- Squat Thrusts
- Set #3 (3 rounds, reps: x15, x10, x5)
- Goblet Squat
- Overhead Tricep Extension
- Arnold Press
- Box Cutters x20 IC
- LBCs x20 IC
- Freddie Mercury’s x20 IC
- Hammers Rancid Style
Throw yourself a curve ball.
One of my personal F3 goals is to regularly post to as many different AOs as I can, to keep things fresh and interesting for me. Living in the District, with so many great AOs, its very easy for me to post to a nearby AO. Over the past several weeks, I’ve noticed that I’m posting to the same AOs each week. I’m failing to meet my goal.
Monday at Khakis Cafe, when I was leaving, Scoober mentioned that he’s Q’ing at the Helix the following day and that he’d like to see me there. I’ve only posted at the Helix once before, and not since a week after its initial launch several months ago. It was just the push I needed to post a the Helix.
Scoober delivered a tuff, solid beatdown. It also reaffirmed my belief that posting at AOs you don’t regularly visit is a great way to provide yourself extra motivation and see Pax you don’t often see.
Try the following:
- Try reaching out to a Pax you haven’t caught up with in a while. It might just provide some unexpected motivation for them.
- Try throwing yourself a curve ball, whatever that might be. Stir the pot. Mix stuff up and see what happens. Sometimes it might be reinvigorating!
Coffeeteria COT Update
While at coffeeteria, a Pax mentioned to YHC that stiring up the pot (aka chaos) wasn’t good for him. I wholeheartedly agreed. What is good & right for me, obviously isn’t right for you. You do you! I simply encourage you to keep things interesting for yourself.