17 PAX: Ruxpin, Convoy, Roadhouse, Chippendale, Baby Shoes (Hate), Hard Hat, Paramount, Sister Act, Gump, Lite Brite, Griswold, Yodel, T-Ball, Painkiller, Honey Stinger, Swinger, Slick
At 5:30a, PAX were welcomed to Mainstage. Explanation of the mission of F3, the core principles (Slick realized he may have forgotten to state these at The Combine 11/5), and that Slick is NOT a professional so modify as necessary. No FNGs.
Moseyed from shovel flag and formed WAR circle at the south endzone of football field.
- 30 SSH (10 IC, 20 silent)
- 10 burpees as punishment for not being able to count
- 15 Cherry pickers IC
- 15 Imperial Walkers IC
PAX counted off in 2s to form partners while lined up on goal line.
- PAX would ladder between burpees & merkins with a sprint to the 50 yard-line and jog back to goal-line for each round.
- 1 burpee/10 merkins, 2 burpees/9 merkins, 3 burpees/8 merkins….all the way down to 10 burpees/1 merkin
- Big-Boy situp until the 6 partner group was in
3×10 count for Recovery
The Thang: (3 group grinder)
PAX counted off by 3s down the line to form 3 separate groups they would stay with for remainder of beatdown.
- Group 1: Stairs/Push group
- Run up and down stadium stairs 5x. Plank until 6 was in from group.
- Push along the track to SE corner of endzone to Group 2.
- Group 2: Legs
- 25 Monkey Humpers IC
- 25 Squat + Jump
- 25 Apolo Ono’s IC
- R&R until push group (averaged about 3-4 rounds)
- Push up the sideline to East of 50 yard line
- Group 3: Chest/Shoulders
- 10 Merkins
- 10 Werkins
- 10 Carolina Dry Docks
- 10 Ranger Merkins
- R&R until push group (averaged about 4-5 rounds)
- Push to Group 1 for stairs on opposite side of sideline
Mary (17 PAX)
- 15 Heels to heaven IC
- 20 Fultters IC
- Sarpy Slammers IC (Rancid-Style)
- Roadhouse asked everyone to pray for the groups recovery later today
- Veterans Day ruck downtown 6a. Launch from the Canyon.
- Thankful Trot coming. Check slack for details on sign-up, donations, shirts, etc.
- Stinger reminded PAX about donations for Chris Gradoville by way of Hats and shirts being delivered to his M & to a foundation.
- Stingers dad, Pat Duggins, struggling with COVID. Prayers.
Slick asked for Prayers for his uncle who passed away this week.
Paul (Slick’s uncle) was not a good man, frankly, he was a bad person. However, in conversations this week with my mom, we were processing this loss and how to work through the many emotions that come with it. There’s a realization that the hardship he caused our family became an opportunity to step into the people we are today. As we hear often, it’s the bad relationships or bad situations where we learn and grow the most from. There’s also something to be said about the fragility of life and the weird realization that one day you are here, and just like that, you no longer are. This was on my heart today and felt like sharing with the group.
Slick asked Griswold to lead the group out in prayer after his 5k PR this morning. Aye, brother!