October 28, 2021|Stone Creek Park| AO – The Berm | 48° & drizzling
PAX : Hawg, Vila, Thomas, House Party, Truly, LPC, Pantyhose, Skipper, Pony Express, Scuber, Oompa, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed the PAX to a beautiful morning at The Combine.
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
- Seal claps – 20 IC
- Tappy Taps – 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers – 20 IC
- Air Squat Hold – 10 count
- Air Squat Punches – 10 IC
- Squat Jumps – 10
Rinse and repeat x2 – mumble chatter and legs burning at the end of this new burner
Let’s Get Down to Business
- PAX moseyed to bottom of the berm and paired up. Completed total reps of exercises together. One PAX did exercises while the other did Bernie Sander up and run back down the hill 5 times before switching
- 100 Bobby Hurley’s
- 150 Hand release Merkins
- 200 Jump Tucks
- 150 Makhtar N’Diayes
Omaha was called and PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for Mary.
- Rancid-style American Hammers – 12 IC
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared on the Q-Source topic of Missionality
- Missionality is Service in the High Impact Zone. To Live Right, a HIM must exert the majority of his efforts to Serve within his personal HIZ, the boundaries of which are defined by his Mission.
- Mission is the course of action taken to achieve an articulated Purpose. The course of action is comprised of the individual Tasks the HIM undertakes to bring his Purpose into fruition. These Tasks are not random, but are the outgrowth of the Skills for which he is most suited, the things that he does with the most ease and familiarity and constantly improves through Practice.
- A man’s Task is formed by what F3 calls his Dolphin and his Daffodil . The Dolphin represents each man’s unique gift, the thing he does better than anything else and better than most other people can do it. Because it comes from his hard-wiring, a man can improve his Dolphin through Practice but he cannot change it. F3 chose the dolphin to symbolize man’s unique gift because it is a mammal that was born to swim but cannot do most of the other things that mammals do. The dolphin’s Dolphin is to swim. It does that better than anything else it can do, and better than most any other mammal can.
- Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have a heart for service? Why or why not?
- Am I too timid to commit to forcible contact to strong effect in my HIZ?
- In what ways have I adopted the cultural myth or servicing “outside my comfort zone? How is that working for me?
- What do I do better than anyone else (Dolphin) and who are the people I am uniquely suited to serve (Daffodil)?
- Who are the people that have a complimentary D2X?
- What tasks do I need to stop doing in order to devote more time and energy to accomplishing my mission?
- What are the “Diaper Changer” tasks in my life?“Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble.” 2 Peter 1:10
- 10/30 – Saturday – various options for 2.0 workouts and costumes encouraged at all locations. Dragon’s Lair will start at 0700 instead of 0600 that day.
- Prayers for injured PAX, our Nation, our Community
- Prayers for Cataracts new baby number 9, Plague upcoming baby #2, Pony upcoming baby #1