October 5, 2021|Zorinsky Lake Park | AO – Wild Kingdom |
Weather: Partly Cloudy, Temperature 68 ℉
PAX (19): Swiper, Fine Print, Kielbasa, Tonight Show, Mr. Miyagi, Chip N Dale, Sparty, Barndoor, Escobar, Mufasa, Baby shark, Thomas, Grillz, Butterfly, Hawg, Slick, Lincoln Logs, T-Ball, The Plague
QIC: The Plague
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed toward the shed for warm-a-rama
- SSH – 20 IC
- High Knees – 20 IC
- Sumo Squats – 20 IC
- Bobby Hurley’s – 10
- Jump Tucks – 10
PAX lined up against the shed for the Australian Lion Challenge
- Australian Mountain Climbers – 10 IC
- Australian Dead Bugs – 10 IC – these were hard
- Australian Chicken Peckers – 10 IC
PAX counted off into 3s for the thang.
The THANG – 3 Stations with line drills in between
- Station 1:
- Mountain Climbers – 20 IC
- Merkins – 20
- Plank Jacks – 20 IC
- Groiners – 20
- Station 2:
- Squat Jumps – 20
- Bonnie Blairs – 20 IC
- Jump Squats – 20
- Jump Tucks – 20
- Station 3:
- V-Ups – 20
- Big Boy Sit-ups – 20
- Amazing Spidermans – 20 IC (10 each leg)
- Gas Pumpers – 20 IC
Omaha was called and PAX made their way toward the shovel flags.
Stayed in three groups, lined up side-by-side in chillcut. PAX at end of line jumped over brothers and did a burpee at the end, rotated through until the first group reached the pathway. Omaha called and PAX moseyed back to shovel flags.
Upon arrival to the shovel flags, 50-Cent’s In Da Club was playing, so we did 20 burpees OYO.
- James Bond – Rancid Style
- CoT – How do you make people feel?
- Many of us have heard this quote, “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- Reflecting on F3, my brothers in F3 make me feel valuable. It’s in this group that I get to take my biggest mistakes and turn them into helpful lessons for other men. I don’t feel guilt, shame, or fear, rather I feel empowered to be myself and be vulnerable to help others.
- The few times I had the opportunity to interact with Nugent, he was one of those guys that made others feel accepted. He encouraged and celebrated the vulnerability of others and was quick to celebrate.
- TAPS – continue to pray for all our F3 brothers who are injured or unable to attend workouts due to other circumstances
- Pray that men of F3Omaha would impact those around them
- Prayers for Nugent’s family
- Tonight Show closed out in prayer
- Coffeteria/Vidlacks Brookside Cafe