9/29/2021, 5:15am | The Danger Zone| 64 degrees, 76% humidity
“Slow Burn Left, Right, Center”
22 PAX: Arch, Blackjack, Borat, Copy Cat, Ear Tag, Echo, Feeny, Flowers, Haggis, Girl Dad, Gobbler, Hu Hot, Kick Stand, Levy, Lincoln Logs, Motown, Rooney, Ruxpin, Schrute, Skidz, Supe, Sweet Roll
QIC: Animal House
4:40am Pre-Runners—Echo, Girl Dad, Gobbler
5:15am Animal House welcomed the Pax to F3 – reminding them of the F3 Mission: Plant, Grow and Serve small workout groups of men for the invigoration of male community leadership. Welcome FNG, Copy Cat.
Animal House then covered the 5 core principles of F3. 1) Free of charge. 2. Open to all men. 3) Held outdoors, 4) Peer led in a rotating fashion and 5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
Animal House informs the group: I am not a professional, it is important to remember to MODIFY as needed.
PAX moseyed to the turf field
- Mosey and take a lap around the track
- Meet in the middle
- 20 Side-Straddle Hops IC
- 10 Tappy-Taps IC
- 10Baby Arm Circles IC (Back and Forward)
- 3 Alarm Clocks
THE THANG: Slow Burn and then Left, Right, Center
Famous Friends: Plank, on each friend mention “plank jack”
- Station 1
- Air Squats – On push, High Knees to next station
- Station 2: Push Group
- 20 Hand Release Merkins – On push, run up the closest bleacher stairs, walking lunge along top, run down the farthest bleacher stairs to Station 3
- Station 3
- Sumo Squat – On push, Backpedal to next station
- Station 4
- Frog Burpees IC – On push, run up the closest bleacher stairs, bear crawl along top, run down the farthest bleacher stairs to 1
Punting (Channeling our inner strength in support of the Huskers):
- Gather at hashes on the South goal line (1&2, 3&4), one kicks, picking left, right or center
- Person punts, PAX run to the ball and do Merkins and Monkey Humpers, run back next man up
- > 40 yards = 5 Merkins or 5 Monkey Humpers (rotating)
- < 40 yards = 10 Merkins or 10 Monkey Humpers (rotating)
- If not kicked where selected +5 or each exercise
FNG Naming: Welcome Copy Cat!
- Iron PAX
- All F3 sites
- Those struggling with setbacks and illnesses
- What is it?
- Recognition and enjoyment of the good qualities of someone or something.
- It is the glue that holds us together. It raises the mood of the giver and receiver; it also encourages us toward better results.
- My challenge today is to tell someone what you appreciate it about them. Sharing sincere, authentic appreciation is also a way to build trust.