September 25, 2021|Boys Town | AO – The Oracle |
Weather: Partly Cloudy, Temperature 47 ℉
PAX (19): Abomb, Cheap Seats, Ozark, Obi wan, Pothole, Pantyhose, Nailed It, Skeet, Thor, Brad Pit, Gator, Golden Pike, Waterboy, Tubesocks, Stitches, Squidward, Shells, FNG (Ibeam), The Plague
QIC: The Plague
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed to the parking lot for warm-a-rama
- SSH 20 IC
- Air Squats 20
- Calf Raises 20 IC
- Sun gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Mountain Climbers 20 IC
- Jumping Jack Burpee Flash – SSH 10, Burpees 5 – Repeat 3X
PAX moseyed towards the hill for the pre-thang and stopped for a pre-pre thang.
Pre-Thang – Makhtar N’Diayes:Merkins
- 5 Makhtar N’Diayes IC followed by 5 Merkins
- 5 Makhtar N’Diayes IC followed by 10 Merkins
- 5 Makhtar N’Diayes IC followed by 15 Merkins
- 5 Makhtar N’Diayes IC followed by 20 Merkins
The THANG – Heartbreak Hill
We arrived at the Hill and YHC called out to Waterboy to pick a number 1, 2, or 3 which would indicate the exercises we used for 11’s. 1 was Burpees & Merkins, 2 was Bonnie Blairs and Plank Jacks and 3 was Mountain Climbers and Bobby Hurley’s. Waterboy picked 3…YHC thought about changing it but had to honor his choice.
11’s with Mountain Climbers and Bobby Hurley’s. Bernie Sanders up the hill.
This was the first time for many of the PAX experiencing Heartbreak Hill. Lots of mumble chatter regarding the steepness of the hill and the absolute burn of Bernie Sanders going up that monster of a hill. Pantyhose even mentioned that he just doesn’t have sympathy for people that like to sleep in…or maybe I said that…can’t remember 😊.
PAX moseyed back toward the parking lot near the baseball fields for some more work. Time was closing in on the 60 mins so we modified and did these together as a large group.
Station 1 – Segmented Bodyweight Fran – PUSHER
- Burpees – 21 on down
- Merkins – 21 on down
- Catalina Wine Mixers – 21 IC
Station 2 – Ryan
- 7 groiners and 21 Mountain Climbers – Repeat 3x
Omaha was called and the PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for NoR, TAPS, and CoT…and name an FNG!
- CoT – this was the shortest/most efficient CoT YHC has ever given.
- Watch this video for more context – https://youtu.be/yBrRpb8aLwk
- The dollar bill is still worth a dollar no matter what you do to it – step on it, crumple it up, throw it in the trash, rip it in half and tape it back together. It’s worth remains one dollar because the men who invented it intended it to be worth that much.
- Just like a dollar, your creator (Sky-Q/God) made you valuable. No matter what you’ve been through, how many times you’ve been ripped apart and taped back together, you are valuable.
- Savage Value is the total value you are after going through challenges in life. The very things that have require you to be taped back together are the things God wants to use to impact others through your life.
- When you notice someone else’s value, tell them you notice. It goes a long way to point out something they probably don’t realize.
- TAPS – continue to pray for all our F3 brothers who are injured or unable to attend workouts due to other circumstances
- Pray for PAX participating in M2M
- Pray that men of F3Omaha would impact those around them
- Pantyhose closed out in prayer
- Coffeteria/3rdF at Karma