8/19/2021, 5:30am | The Pit…I mean The Sandlot | Papillion, NE| 69F. Feels like 71F. 94% humidity. 6.5mph wind.
“4 Most Important Things For Success”
# of PAX: 17
KOA, Jean Claude, Girl Dad, Swiper, Diddy
Rooney welcomed the Pax to F3 – reminding them of the mission to Plant, Serve and Grow small workout groups for the re-invigoration of male community leadership. No FNGs today!
KOA went on to cover the 5 core principles of F3.
1) Open to ALL men.
2) Always Free.
3) Always held outdoors
4) Lead in a rotating fashion
5) Ends with a Circle of Trust (COT).
KOA shared the jogging plan to run the regular Pit Pre-run route but to stop at the baseball diamond on Lincoln Street to “re-live Rooney’s childhood”. We were running by 5:31am.
PAX moseyed onto the papio trail south. We then turned right 72nd street, right into the neighborhood, jogged up the hill and then back into Halleck park. When we reached the baseball diamond on Lincoln street, Rooney told the PAX that as he was growing up on the baseball field, he was forced to sprint from foul pole to foul pole, every time a grounder got through the infield. With that in mind, the PAX paired up and while one partner sprinted foul pole to foul pole, the second completed big boys until they returned. Each group did 4 cycles and then we moseyed back to the shovel flags for a total of over 4 miles.
We then went into Name-o-rama. The following member were present for a total of 13 PAX members: Knobs, Swiper, Girl Dad, Schrute, Lucky Charms, Feeney, Animal House, Michelin, Haggis, KOA, Squeaky Clean, Zorro, Borat, Pea Soup, Diddy, Maaco, Rooney.
– PAX asked to reminded about IRON PAX challenge
– PAX reminded to keep Chernobyl’s grandmother Dorothy in their prayers.
– Reminder to keep all of those PAX in you prayers who are sick or dealing with illness in their families.
Rooney provided a simple reminder about the Success Hotline. He stated that he heard a guy call in and state that he wishes he had been listening longer, and wanted the success hotline to sum up the last 30 years. Dr. Gilbert went on to state the following…
1. Everything you need is already inside you.
2. If someone else can do something, you can do it too if you discover their strategy.
3. You have to take action.
4. There is no such thing as failure, just feedback. There is no such thing as losing, just learning.
We ended with a prayer to Sky Q.