16 PAX: Samples, Flanders, TC, Bubbles, ThePlague, Sister Act, Grillz, Khakis, Ponzi, Stink Bait, Sven, Left Seat, Boiling Point, Walk Off, Sportiva and DaVinci.
The PAX gathered at the Flags in Westside High School parking lot. DaVinci welcomed the PAX, shared the Five Core Principles and the Mission Statement.
1. Welcome to F3: Fitness, Fellowship, Faith
2. Any FNG’s, (none)
3. Five Core Principles: Free of Charge, Open to all men, Always outside, Led in rotating fashion, Ends in a COT.
4. F3 Mission: Plant grow and serve small workout groups of men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
The PAX proceeded to the Battlefield for a short mosey around the field and centered in a circle for the Warm-a-rama: 10 Big Ones, 10 Tappy Taps, 10 forward Sun-Gods, 10 Reverse Sun-Gods, 10 Seal Claps, 10 Overhead Claps, 10 Side Straddle Hops and 10 Copper Head Squats. After the short warm-up stretching the PAX partnered up and moseyed to the north end zone to begin the Brutal Beatdown!
1. 5 Alarm Clocks then Bear Crawl to the 25 yard line.
2. 10 Burpees then Bernie Sanders to the 50 yard line
3. 15 Spiderman Merkins to Alternating lunges to the 25 yard line
4. 20 Big Boys then High Knees to the south end zone
5. A quick mosey back to the north end zone lead to Rinse and Repeat!
6. Omaha was called and the PAX finished with Mary: 15 Spiderman Planks and American Hammers.
7. The count off (16) was followed by the Name-o-Rama.
The COT called out the importance of partnering up. DaVinci told about events in his life where he believed God sent him a friend to weather a “storm” with, even a few men from F3 in the past year of posting. We cannot live well alone, we need each other. DaVinci told of times where the one he reached out to was Jesus. In DaVinci’s faith journey He is always there. Don’t do it alone!
Announcements and Prayer,