August 13th, 2021|Elmwood Park, Omaha, NE 68106 | AO – The Woodshed | 66°
PAX: Sweet Roll, Pony Express, Icy Hot, Thing 2 (H), 2nd Chance (H), Door Dash (H), 2 Step, Flanders, Slow Pitch, Ruxpin, Sticky Bandit (H), Earned It (FNG)
Q: Blue Chip
Welcomed 13 PAX (including myself) to a beautiful morning at The Woodshed. Explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that Blue Chip is not a professional so they need to be safe and modify exercises as needed.
PAX moseyed to the Elmwood Park Grotto for warm-a-rama
· Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
· Windmills 10 IC
· Tappy Taps 10 IC
· Big Ones 20 IC
· Side Straddle Hops 15 IC
PAX moseyed back to the Elmwood Park Field for a 7 of Diamonds workout, 2 groups in opposite corners:
Round 1.) 7 Burpees at all 4 Corners
Round 2.) 14 Flutter Kicks at all 4 Corners
Round 3.) 21 Merkins at all 4 Corners
Round 4.) 28 Squats at all 4 Corners
Round 5.) 21 LBC’s at all 4 Corners
Round 6.) 14 Ranger Merkins at all 4 Corners
Round 7.) 7 American Hammers at all 4 Corners
Circle of Trust:
· Blue Chip shared a message about being prepared for the moment, present in the moment, and enjoying the moment.
· You never know when the end may come for you or someone else.
· Make certain you are present in your life, and with and there for the ones you love.
· LPC’s wife’s C Section
· Sticky Bandit’s friends
· Ruxpin’s Church
· Blue Chip’s aunt and friend’s dad