June 1, 2021|Papilion High School | AO – The Sanitarium | 50°
PAX (11): Swiper, Knobs, Arch, Schrute, Double Dip, Gigablast, Haggis, Boiling Point, Echo, Delilah, The Plague
QIC: The Plague
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed around the track and met at midfield for warm-a-rama
- Seal Claps – 20 IC
- Imperial Walkers -20 IC
- Windmills – 10 IC
- High Knees – 20 IC
- Sun Gods – 20 IC (10 each direction)
Pre-THANG – Jack Burpee Flash
- PAX completed three rounds alternating counts around the circle
- SSH – 10 IC
- Burpees – 10
PAX lined up on the 50 yard line for the thang.
PAX completed a reverse pyramid of the following exercise. Cadence counts were alternated among the PAX. Between rounds the PAX broad jumped 10 yards and bear crawled back to the start.
Rep counts: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- Hand Release Merkins
- Squat Jumps
- Groiner Jacks IC
After completing the reverse pyramid PAX partnered up and went to the bottom of the hill. PAX completed 15 reps of each pair of exercise, then Bernie Sanders up the hill and move to next round
- Round 1: HR Merkins, Monkey Humpers10 Burpees
- Round 2: Gas Pumpers, Bonnie Blairs
- Round 3: Makhtar N’Diayes, Big Boy Sit-ups
- Round 4: Bobby Hurley’s, Ranger Merkins
- Round 5: Air Squats, Reverse Crunch
- Round 6: Patty Cake Merkins, Chilly Jacks
- Round 7: Jump Tucks, Crunchy Frogs
- Round 8: Alternating Shoulder Taps, Mountain Climbers
- Round 9: Burpees, Single Leg Lunges
PAX completed about five rounds then Omaha was called the PAX moseyed back to shovel flags and finished off with some Sarpy Slammers.
- 6/12 – F3Foundation Event – Brick Builder – Click Here for more info
- 6/18 – Blood Drive – details in Slack
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared thoughts on God’s purpose for our lives
- As men we often place our identify in our occupation. This leads us to change jobs or career paths in search for our purpose
- Have you thought about all the events that led up to this moment in your life – why you’re here, how you’ve been shaped, what caused you to read certain books, show up to F3 and seek God’s plan for your life? How much of this is accidental or random versus how much is designed?
- YHC believes that God knew exactly where you would be right now and exactly what you would be like. God knows you, your passions, gifts, platform and future.
- God was very purposeful in designing you and your life. He made you to be uniquely significant and to have an eternal impact on the world around you.
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” – Jeremiah 29:11
- Boiling Point led us out in prayer