May 25, 2021|Zorinsky Lake Park | AO – Wild Kingdom | 65°
PAX : Thomas, Yodel, Armbar, Slick, Ketchup, 2×4, Gator, Mufasa, Moon Man, Thor, Barn Door, Boomerang, FNG (Big Sky Ross), Black Jack, Packer, Ruxbin, 74, Swiper, Kielbasa, Hard Hat, Merch, Lemon Law, Borland, Ding Dong, Cheap Seats, Blades of Glory, Doppler, Speed Square, Grease Fire, Chip N Dale, Tonight Show, Patchy Adams, Bubbles, Patton, Hammerhead, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed the PAX to a beautiful morning at Wild Kingdom.
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
1. Are free of charge
2. Are open to all men
3. Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
4. Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
5. End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed to warm-a-rama behind the school
• SSH – 50 IC
• Imperial Walkers 20 IC
• Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
• Jump Tucks 10
Pre-THANG – Bros
– PAX partnered up and did 10 patty cake Merkins and 10 bro-pees
Each round consisted of 3 exercises, 30 reps (2 sets of each). After each round the PAX ran line drills in the parking lot then moved onto the next round. Exercises were counted by PAX rotating around the circle.
Round 1: Upper Body
Alternating Shoulder Taps
Round 2: Lower Body
Round 3: Abs
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags.
Circle of Trust:
The Plague shared on the Q-Source Leadership Development Process
- LDP – schooling, apprenticeship, opportunity and failure
- This LDP can be applied in F3, at work, at home
- In YHC’s experience this actually works and as you give people more opportunities to apply their schooling and coach them through the failure you actually witness them building confidence
- This LDP has the power to break through that negative voice in our heads that often tells us we’re not good enough
- When YHC looks around the PAX he sees a lot of guys that have great potential but need to take advantage of opportunities – start by getting on the Q schedule, lead a workout, lead two workouts, lead 200 workouts but always remember to learn from failure and apply the learnings to the next opportunity
- Prayers for injured PAX, our Nation, our Community
- Thomas asked to pray for friends 3-year old son having upcoming brain surgery