April 10, 2021|Halleck Park | AO – The Pit | 50°
PAX (19): Tater Tot, KOA, High Life, Icy Hot, Trench, Ferdinand, FNG (Bombay), Turnover, Gipper, Gunner, Tony the Tiger, Echo, Squeaky Clean, Ear Tag, Rooney, Baby Shark, Fire Walker, Swiper, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed the PAX to a beautiful morning at The Pit.
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed to the field behind the lake for warm-a-rama
- SSH 30 IC
- Imperial Walkers 20 IC
- Air Chair Overhead Claps 20 IC
- Air Chair Sun gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Tappy Taps 15 IC
Pre-THANG – Charles Bronson
PAX started at the bottom of the hill, completed 50 reps of each exercise and ran to the cone and back in between exercises
- SSH 50 IC
- Merkins 50
- Bobby Hurley’s 50
- LBCs 50 IC
- Jump Tucks 50
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for the THANG.
PAX counted off into fours and headed to their respective stations. Station one was the push group and there was a lot of room between stations so PAX had plenty of time to get through all the reps at each station.
Station 1 – Push Group
- Run a lap around the lake, then 20 Burpees, then push to group 2
Station 2 – The D.O.G.G
- Derkins – 100
- Overhead Claps – 100
- Groiners – 100
- Gas Pumpers – 120
Station 3 – 4x4x48
- Run to cone and back X4, then 48 SSH
- Rinse and repeat until pushed
Station 4 – The Jocko
- Hand Release Merkins – 50
- Big Boy Sit-ups – 50
- Ranger Merkins – 50
- Crunchy Frogs – 50
YHC’s group finished the push station and gathered PAX from stations 2 & 3 to pick up the PAX at station 4 – Omaha was called and we headed back to the shovel flags. Tater Tot and his group were found doing burpees because they wouldn’t have the chance to be the push group. FOMO is real especially when it comes to burpees.
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared thoughts on why we’re moving The Pit to 0600 start and the impact that Q-Source has had on his life over the years.
- F3 is Fitness AND Fellowship AND Faith for a reason – it takes those elements working together over time to create High Impact Men that have an impact on their community – thus invigorating male community leadership
- Moving The Pit to 0600 will give us time to fellowship and hold Q-Source discussion that will help us accelerate the 2nd and 3rd F.
- The Q-Source is F3’s leadership development program/content – the most impactful concept from the Q-Source for YHC has been the Concentrica
- Who doesn’t want work-life balance, right? Well that is a myth
- You could never equally balance work and all of your other relationships on a scale, which is why the concentrica model makes more sense to me.
- With the relationships prioritized based on proximity, I need to focus more on my M, Daughter, Shield Lock, Whetson and then work.
- Our culture has made it too easy for us to flip this model and focus too much on work – if we live our lives with work in the center, we’ll end up with regrets later in life and it will be more challenging for us to Leave Right.
- In my experience, my work performance has actually improved when I focus more on other relationships – maybe it’s because I stop trying so hard to earn the approval of others through my job, or maybe it’s because I find more value in my high-priority relationships, but it works!
- Swiper led us out in prayer – Prayers for injured PAX, our Nation, our Community