PAX: Stink Bait, Blue Chip, Vandelay (Respect), Cataracts, Skipper, Biff, Ice-T, Stella, SafeRide, Wentworth, RollBar, Merch, Speed Square , Greek Freak, Reading Rainbow, BetaMax, Blue Suede, Space Bar, Chip & Dale, 2×4, Sven, FDIC, Gunner
YHC welcomed PAX to Paradise Island and gave the mission statement and disclaimer, and …. was reminded to ask if there were any FNG’s, which there was! Welcome FNG, Reading Rainbow!
PAX moseyed up the hill to Regency Park
- Side Straddle Hop – 20 IC
- Tappy Taps – 20
- Sun Gods – 10 IC (forward and back)
- PAX counted off into 1’s and 2’s
- Group one went to Cone 1 (upper body 30 or 30 IC)
- Group two went to Cone 2 (lower body 30 or 30 IC)
PAX then moseyed around the park (in opposite directions, like oncoming trains) in train format (man in the back sprinted to the front, and repeat, until you reach the next cone).
PAX took turns leading each upper/lower body cone and choosing to lead a different exercise
In total, the PAX of Paradise Island knocked out 3.6 miles and a few hundred reps; all got stronger.
6MOM (no…. 45 seconds):
American Hammers (Rancid style)
- COT: “Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.” John Acuff
- Queen Service final weigh in is Friday, April 2nd (everyone can donate pounds; weigh in today and weigh in Friday and let Doppler know how much you lost)
- 1st Friday lunch at Inner Rail on Friday at noon
- Queen Service fun run April 10th at Kros Strain – check Slack
- Heartland Hope needs volunteers for May 8th from 9:00-12:30 (see Slack for details)
- Left Seat’s father-in-law and his cancer treatment
- Merch’s grandmother’s hospice care and for his aunt who is actively involved
- Mac & Cheese and his M for their new baby
- Q Source on DRP (1.1) followed